đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Gaga Website Launch

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Shopify isn't a platform for creating free websites online. Lady Gaga's merch store runs on Shopify.

Oop, I thought it was a Wordpress/Blogger kind of website. Didn't knew Gaga's shop run with Shopify. My bad.

could mean anything

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Heart 2 Heart coming soon.....

tonys GIF by Tony Awards

I’m actually here for this title. It would be kinda cute as Tony’s final era 

evgenigerm2
56 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Probably fake. The logo image links to Shopify, wich is a platform for creating free websites online :wtf: https://www.shopify.com/ 

EDIT: everything in this website links to shopify. 99% sure it's fake.

nothing links anything for me?

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

The clue that leads me to believe it’s real is the purple background....it matches Gaga’s purple hair.... purple is the color for Alzheimer’s Awareness. So my thought is maybe they’re doing a partnership to donate proceeds from the album sales towards Alzheimer’s research. Definitely seems like something Gaga with her beautiful heart would do. 💜

2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

That website says the site was created on 2021-01-15 at 00:25:06 UTC, the article was released on Monday. The site was made before that article was released which while it doesn't confirm anything it's strange a fan would randomly create a site days before a huge announcement regarding Tony is released. 

I don't think it's real. The domain was registered under GoDaddy and it is extremely unlikely for a company the size of UMG to use GoDaddy for these things. They generally use domain registrars especially dedicated to serving companies, such as MarkMonitor. If you look for ladygaga.com or other domains related to any (big) artist, you'll notice this is the case.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

LUCARTPOP
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

Probably fake. The logo image links to Shopify, wich is a platform for creating free websites online :wtf: https://www.shopify.com/ 

EDIT: everything in this website links to shopify. 99% sure it's fake.

Which could mean this is the website where they put the pre-order online!

Shopify is a platform for online stores, especially used for artists like Gaga!

Bradley
5 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

Kinda a weird thing to do? And the website icon is a picture from 7 years ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is fanmade though I hope it is real

that's because they can't use any new images before the official release/announcement.

numb the flame
2 hours ago, Jill said:

I don't think it's real. The domain was registered under GoDaddy and it is extremely unlikely for a company the size of UMG to use GoDaddy for these things. They generally use domain registrars especially dedicated to serving companies, such as MarkMonitor. If you look for ladygaga.com or other domains related to any (big) artist, you'll notice this is the case.

apparently Bobby confirmed the site to be real and regarding the spelling mistakes he said "lol"

yusuffelixx
5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

apparently Bobby confirmed the site to be real and regarding the spelling mistakes he said "lol"

he confirmed it on where ?

https://www.youtube.com/YusufFelixxx

numb the flame
Just now, yusuffelixx said:

he confirmed it on where ?

I think lGN messaged him or something, idk dont take what I'm saying as gospel because I know as much as you guys do

Archived