💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tony Gaga Website Launch

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

littlepotter
Just now, Beatboom said:

This is pretty extreme and very insulting towards her. I think if she was like this in reality you wouldn't still be here or have been so dedicated as to have almost 44k posts.  She has consistently delivered throughout her career and hit heights rarely (if ever) achieved by other artists and a cancelled tour bc of her illness (that she's very clear makes day to day life difficult) or a global pandemic does not mean she deserves "worst case scenario" judgement.  I'm saying this more as a reminder to LMs (in general) that sometimes their evaluations of Gaga and her career really isn't rooted in any reality. 

Omg why do you always lecture me :cryga: I meant as in I expect the worst and keep my hopes down so that if something bad happens I don't get disappointed, because I'm very excited about this project. It's far from insulting...

chaeri pls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NFRatwell said:

It’s not that serious. Gaga scraps things all the time girl

"worst case scenario" bit extreme. 

But hey, agree to disagree. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, fishinmyhair said:

Nameservers of ladygaga.com:
NS1.UMUSIC.COM
NS2.UMUSIC.COM
NS5.UMUSIC.COM

Nameservers of tonygaga.com:
NS1-07.AZURE-DNS.COM
NS2-07.AZURE-DNS.NET
NS3-07.AZURE-DNS.ORG
NS4-07.AZURE-DNS.INFO

(found using this)

I just feel like it's fake

That website says the site was created on 2021-01-15 at 00:25:06 UTC, the article was released on Monday. The site was made before that article was released which while it doesn't confirm anything it's strange a fan would randomly create a site days before a huge announcement regarding Tony is released. 

FentyGa
1 minute ago, Beatboom said:

This is pretty extreme and very insulting towards her. I think if she was like this in reality you wouldn't still be here or have been so dedicated as to have almost 44k posts.  She has consistently delivered throughout her career and hit heights rarely (if ever) achieved by other artists and a cancelled tour bc of her illness (that she's very clear makes day to day life difficult) or a global pandemic does not mean she deserves "worst case scenario" judgement.  I'm saying this more as a reminder to LMs (in general) that sometimes their evaluations of Gaga and her career really isn't rooted in any reality. 

gaga often announces things that don’t end up happening. cancelled videos, songs, collaborations, albums, tours. regardless of the circumstances, until there’s a solid announcement from gaga herself, it’s hard to believe anything.

and even then, she tends to disappoint lol

Just now, littlepotter said:

Omg why do you always lecture me :cryga: I meant as in I expect the worst and keep my hopes down so that if something bad happens I don't get disappointed, because I'm very excited about this project. It's far from insulting...

Well there's no need to worry bc this album is definitely coming. 

Just now, FentyGa said:

gaga often announces things that don’t end up happening. cancelled videos, songs, collaborations, albums, tours. regardless of the circumstances, until there’s a solid announcement from gaga herself, it’s hard to believe anything.

and even then, she tends to disappoint lol

Again, you're still here so she can't be that "disappointing" 

Anyway I'm done. Agree to disagree. 

Moved this discussion to Gaga Thoughts as a rumor until it is confirmed. 

If/when confirmed, please contact the moderation team to move to Gaga News. 

RAMROD

Watxh out for Gaga store.

Looking forward for Cheek5Cheek temporary tattoo that will be sold for $50 and will only be shipped 15 months after date of purchase. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lumiere
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Looking forward for Cheek5Cheek temporary tattoo that will be sold for $50 and will only be shipped 15 months after date of purchase. :giggle:

or Cheek to Cheek blush & highlighter duos :bear:

or Cheek to Cheek crackers :bear:

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:cryga:

chromatic puzea

i mean yes the article but everything about the website is just. . . 

do u like the jojo siwa song

Probably fake. The logo image links to Shopify, wich is a platform for creating free websites online :wtf: https://www.shopify.com/ 

EDIT: everything in this website links to shopify. 99% sure it's fake.

could mean anything

4 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Probably fake. The logo image links to Shopify, wich is a platform for creating free websites online :wtf: https://www.shopify.com/ 

EDIT: everything in this website links to shopify. 99% sure it's fake.

Shopify isn't a platform for creating free websites online. Lady Gaga's merch store runs on Shopify.

Archived