đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

I am so proud of this

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Hi guys,

I just finished a week long project I worked on. I filmed my first kind-off music video. I am so freaking tired that I don't have the energy to tell you the whole idea behind it but really wanted to share it with you and to see what you think about it?!

TimisaMonster

This is really well made! I love the effects ,the camera angles, even the music! :tony:

Congrats on all your hard work! :applause::kiss:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Great work! The visuals jives so much with the music, and the muse too! I like the fact that it was not overproduced, just the right amount of effects, and the slow motions. Captivating

The slow motion looks amazing and it was very well done! My only tip would be to use a different set for the second half of the song. Usually when creating a music video you want to show a new scene/outfit/effect on the second verse/half of the song so it captures the attention of the viewer. You can use Gaga as a reference: for example, in the Applause mv the second verse starts with a new outfit (Seashell bikini-Venus persona), in Marry The Night, the second verse starts with a totally new scene (Gaga's dance studio) or the 911 music video, where we have a new set AND outfit for the second verse of the song (Blue dress outfit/golden curtains set). It's kind of a filmmaking secret to create dynamics in music videos, and you'll see this technique being used in almost every video out there.

Overall I think it's a great video. It's very well done, and I love the water overlay you used for some of the shots. Congrats! :party:

could mean anything

pussycat

Zo moooi! Heb je de muziek zelf geschreven? Echt prachtig :giveup: En de beelden versterken het hemelachtige dat de muziek op zich al zo sterk heeft. I'm a fan xo 

Archived