💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

People really are pissing their pants because they get called out on their awful behavior and hiding behind the “gaga wouldn’t like this” card :lmao:

I mean, you didn't lie :ohwell:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago
48 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So your solution for reducing hate on this forum is tearing other people down, calling them shitty, starting more fights and blame and division. I'm sure Gaga would love this. 

Haha don't try it, sis. Nice way to evade your defensiveness and enabling though, people coming for you for you and those like you in this instance is completely different to the constant dog piling I see here day in day out on one public figure who isn't here to stand up for themselves. So yeah people fight fire with fire, what do you expect. The way you just deflected the responsibility under the Kindness Punk act of 2020 speaks volumes hun 😂

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Diamond Heart said:

'Lady Gaga's family member was hospitalized with covid' 
Opens thread to see some members have reacted 'LOVE'.... GGD man so unbelievably gross, it shouldnt surprise me but it does. 

I hope her relative is over the worst of it. I Imagine they are doing much better if Gaga is mentioning it.

No no, I think you've misinterpreted. Reacting "love" in this case means that we are sending our love to Gaga, not that we "love" the idea that Gaga's family member has/had Covid-19 

End Racism Now

ThisGuyTony

Gaga is going through a lot right now - family wise and friend wise. I can’t believe all the arguing and fighting going on here instead of being understanding and showing our love to her as much as we can. :heart: :pawsup:
We love you Gaga. :heart: :wub:

PawsUpJago
55 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think my point is that 'this behaviour' will always continue when the majority of fans are consumers and want to consume content.

Most fans don't necessarily consider Gaga's personal life at all times - and that's perfectly reasonable (and normal), to be honest.

It might sound harsh to those of us who connect to Gaga on a deeper level (which is maybe less normal, considering we don't actually know her) - but we can't expect every fan to sit down and think deeply about the implications of wanting content from a pop star... let alone attack them for just being... well... fans?

I appreciate you for explaining this in a coherent manner unlike some of the mess going on on here, and while I do see where you're coming from, these people who are just here to consume (also fine - not everyone has to display the level of delusion as if they know her, which is also odd) have no real obligation to attack her and question her in such personal ways when they are merely here for quite one dimensional reason. That's what bothers me, people seems to flip and flop about when to get personal with her, you don't get to make negative assumptions about her personally if you are only here just to enjoy the bops in that surface level way. 

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Haha don't try it, sis. Nice way to evade your defensiveness and enabling though, people coming for you for you and those like you in this instance is completely different to the constant dog piling I see here day in day out on one public figure who isn't here to stand up for themselves. So yeah people fight fire with fire, what do you expect. The way you just deflected the responsibility under the Kindness Punk act of 2020 speaks volumes hun 😂

Is there a reason you're being this hostile to me? Honestly have a nice day i don't have energy for this

chaeri pls

RAMROD

Look at y'all playing "riding the high horses" :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire

So happy nothing happened to the family member. My aunt was hospitalized with covid 3 weeks ago, she fortunately survived. But for two weeks our entire was wrecked. The past one year has been so tough. My best friend's father died last year. I just can't take bad news anymore. Hopefully things get better and may we never ever go through a shitty time like this again :saladga:

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

She doesn't have to tell us anything but it would be appreciated as someone who does genuinely care about her if she'd communicate more with us because it's worrying when she just disappears and we don't hear from her until someone on her team is posting a contractual post on insta.

EDIT: maybe that is me being entitled wanting to know if she's okay but I hope that people can see that I want her to communicate because I care about her and that I'm not one of those gays who just want PrOmO and don't actually give a fck if she's okay. 

I totally understand what you mean, but Gaga does not know every fan... we are strangers to her. And Social Media is .. well just Social Media and I also understand her that she does not want to post about very private stuff like the health condition of a close family member...

she must have not been in the mood for this... and who knows.. maybe she even delt (or is dealing) with some other stuff that she is not ready to talk about yet.

I really hope that Covid will **** off soon so we can all live our lives again... uff what a ****ing year it has been

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Aw, I hope they're recovering well now. It's crazy to me just how varying recovery/recuperation is for people. My uncle was hospitalized for one week, received treatment, and could function well enough at home to take care of himself.

Also, people using this as a "got'cha" moment against the people that were complaining for more Chromatica, myself included, need to read the room. :madge:

ToxicHot

I’m so sorry for her. :( Actually, I’m also proud that she kept this private because it really isn’t anyone’s business and obviously this must’ve taken a big toll on her well-being. It makes a lot of sense why she’s been quiet, inactive, etc.

Although, I’m wondering... does anyone have any info/ideas on WHEN these 2 months may have been? I’m just trying to fit some puzzle pieces together. Maybe April - September?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

numb the flame
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

I totally understand what you mean, but Gaga does not know every fan... we are strangers to her. And Social Media is .. well just Social Media and I also understand her that she does not want to post about very private stuff like the health condition of a close family member...

she must have not been in the mood for this... and who knwos.. maybe she even delt with some toher stuff that she is not ready to talk about yet.

I really hope that Covid will **** off soon so we can all live our lives again... uff what a ****ing year it has been

Which is totally understandable, even if it was Bobby, who has apparently contacted admin in the past, just saying "Gaga is fine, she's just busy behind the scenes at the moment" which lets all of us know she's okay but still allows her to have her privacy. I don't feel like she needs to tell us every time she stubs her toe but just a small "I'm okay, just working" is enough for all of us to know she's okay. I'm glad she's now starting to open up about things though which explains her absence and probably why the signed posters haven't been signed yet. 

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, ghs said:

Guys can we not attack each other? No one knew about this and it’a common for us to be frustrated due to the lack of content for the era since we all love the album so much. Not that Gaga own us anything or has to explain why she is absent but let’s not shame people because no one knew or has a way to know and we all still have to work and carry on with or life even if our loved ones get sick, Gaga has the privilege to stop everything if she wants to, some of us don’t.

We should totally shame the people who were complete a*holes to her and the lack of promo. Like how callous and heartless can you be to someone regardless if you know their situation. People really gotta think outside themselves sometimes and think about what someone else is going through. A lot of these people of GGD lack that self awareness and humility. 

2 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

I really hope people who have been hating and attacking her here for lack of investment feel bad... sorry not sorry.

They dont and they wont

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived