news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B2theRich33

I really hope people who have been hating and attacking her here for lack of investment feel bad... sorry not sorry.

"I got to be honest. I'm about to cry on the other end of this call with you because it's really — it's doctors, it's nurses, it's essential workers," she says. "I haven't spoken to this person about speaking about this publicly, but I will tell you that a very important member of my family was very, very ill recently and in the hospital for almost two months. I was in the ICU by myself many times because you can't go in with more than one person, if you can go in at all. I have never seen the heroic acts of bravery that I witnessed, watching these doctors and nurses and people that were cleaning at the hospitals."

:fatcat:

Regina George

This is clearly the reason she seemed down lately. So sorry to hear this! 

Awful news

Hope that everyone who kept calling her lazy is proud of themselves, you never know what’s going on behind closed doors so to just judge/assume is wrong

ALGAYDO

You can tell this whole pandemic took a big hit on Gaga. No wonder she hadn’t been herself, our girl has been suffering so much. This, plus the Tony thing, god I hope she’s okay. Praying for her family member too, to make a quick recovery :/ 

Let this be a lesson learned to ALL of you who constantly complain that she isn't promoting an album - this sh*t can't happen anymore. we all need to RESPECT Gaga and her choices even if we don't know every single detail that's going on behind the scenes.

I get we all need some form of escapism for chromatica etc but can we please take a step back and realise we're still in the middle of a pandemic?? This virus is happening in real time and every single person is being affected by it including Gaga herself. So can we collectively as a fanbase be more kind towards Gaga instead of constantly demanding content and wait until this is all over. 

This woman has given us SO much for the past 10+ years, we shouldn't be acting like literal monsters - it's just not right especially for someone we all love and admire so deeply. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Please everyone take this as yet ANOTHER reminder that her not releasing new content constantly isn't a sign of her not caring about her work. She is human and has been dealing with the pandemic and life the same way we all do.

Glamourpuss

I hope this is a reality check for the fans accusing her of being lazy and not doing enough for her album. 

Anderson123

I love her so much, she works so hard even when personal stuff like this is breaking her. I'm glad to see this family member is out of the hospital now and hope he/she recovers.

homomo

And many of y'all were @ing me in that thread when I said "she doesn't owe us an explanation"

Shame on those of you who fought against that. You know who you are.

For anyone of you that were complaining, I really hope you grow up and get your head out of your *** and start to realize that she's human and also experiences the same S*** as us. All that guilt you feel right now I hope it serves as a reminder to never speak on someone else's situation that you have literally ZERO idea of. 

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived