💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Bambino

That's awful. Sending Gaga and her family love and support at this time.

Fans need to stop making everything about themselves and their needs. I get y'all want something from her and somehow are pissed about way Chromatica got its treatment but that's how things are for now. Sign out and maybe return when she has something new to put out or something.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos

Wow a whole two months? That person had to be fighting for their lives. I hope they are doing better.

5 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Although, I’m wondering... does anyone have any info/ideas on WHEN these 2 months may have been? I’m just trying to fit some puzzle pieces together. Maybe April - September?

I assumed it's recent, like, December/January/February :oprah:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HotLikeMexico
6 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I’m so sorry for her. :( Actually, I’m also proud that she kept this private because it really isn’t anyone’s business and obviously this must’ve taken a big toll on her well-being. It makes a lot of sense why she’s been quiet, inactive, etc.

Although, I’m wondering... does anyone have any info/ideas on WHEN these 2 months may have been? I’m just trying to fit some puzzle pieces together. Maybe April - September?

I’m not attacking you with my comment.
I would just let it go instead of trying to piece it. She wanted privacy and I think we should just let it be.

2 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I follow her mom on IG and she's been active with videos and stuff pretty much the whole time except for a break during last august, and then again during november/december, so maybe during one of those times something was happening?

I hope Gaga and her relative are doing ok. I’m glad she has a good support system during this time. 

She is honestly really brave to visit them in the ICU risking getting sick herself, but knowing her she probably didn’t want them to be alone. Her heart is so big :heart:

Mother of Puppies

I'm wondering who it was/is...

She already said in an interview that her grandma was in the hospital fighting cancer if I recall right... so I doubt she is talkin' about her...

Her dad was on the news the whole time and her mom is still on social media and interviews etc. for btwf

So maybe her sister? If my sis would be in that situation, I would not be able to do any work at all. :/

Or her aunt/uncle... has to be someone very close...

But in the article they did not say that it was Covid; only that it was during the pandemic which makes visits very hard.

Apparently there are still people that suffer from other stuff except Covid.. people keep forgetting that.

Anyways I wish a full and fast recovery to whoever it was and loads of love to Gaga and her family. :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Schizophonic
13 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I’m so sorry for her. :( Actually, I’m also proud that she kept this private because it really isn’t anyone’s business and obviously this must’ve taken a big toll on her well-being. It makes a lot of sense why she’s been quiet, inactive, etc.

i remember that she said that her grandma is hospitalized and cynthia is trying to visit her but covid restrictions don’t allow so/make it complicated at that time.

i know that i heard (so not just written down) her saying it, so it must have been a interview and i think it was one of the interviews for together at home. 

10 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I follow her mom on IG and she's been active with videos and stuff pretty much the whole time except for a break during last august, and then again during november/december, so maybe during one of those times something was happening?

Yes she did take a break. She also mentioned going to cancer treatments with her mother. She might possibly have had a tough time of it. She's in her 90s i guess, and it would be very upsetting and scary fir everybody. I am in that position right now and trust me, the last thing she wants to do is promote a dance record. You can put on a brave face for some things but you have a knot in the pit of your stomach at all times. For anyone saying "but if she can film a 2 minute PSA why can't she put on performances" 🙄 just stop. 

ToxicHot
7 minutes ago, Red said:

I assumed it's recent, like, December/January/February :oprah:

Possibly, but nothing’s confirmed... :oprah: Also, I feel like it would’ve been too soon to speak on it? Maybe but maybe not.

10 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Ok thank you. That’s good information! :) 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Mother of Puppies

"I was in the ICU by myself many times because you can't go in with more than one person, if you can go in at all. I have never seen the heroic acts of bravery that I witnessed, watching these doctors and nurses and people that were cleaning at the hospitals."

She is an angel for acknowledging the people who clean the places... a lot of people usually forget this, but Gaga didn't. Queen of kindness :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ToxicHot
7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i remember that she said that her grandma is hospitalized and cynthia is trying to visit her but covid restrictions don’t allow so/make it complicated at that time.

i know that i heard (so not just written down) her saying it, so it must have been a interview and i think it was one of the interviews for together at home. 

Yes! That makes a lot of sense. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

rasclautmangos
19 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Haha don't try it, sis. Nice way to evade your defensiveness and enabling though, people coming for you for you and those like you in this instance is completely different to the constant dog piling I see here day in day out on one public figure who isn't here to stand up for themselves. So yeah people fight fire with fire, what do you expect. The way you just deflected the responsibility under the Kindness Punk act of 2020 speaks volumes hun 😂

Some of these comments are so full of shyt. 

They don't mind calling Gaga out, including personal attacks. A lot of the complaints here going SO far beyond just wishing for promo or simply disliking a song/album.

But the minute you call THEM out, you're "bashing" them and they want to pull out the kindess card. Pretending what they said was "respectful" when they really just completely shyt on her as an artist and person.

This is a reminder for you guys to save some of that kindess for Gaga AND her team. Some of you have behaved so disgusting this past year that it's not even funny. 

You deserve to be called out.

Franch Toast

Mods, can we change the title of this thread please? There is no evidence that her family member was hospitalized with Covid, only that the person was hospitalized during the pandemic; the title is very misleading. Thank you. 

@Glamourpuss @PartySick @CyanLights @Shadow 

She/Her/Hers

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived