Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

alsemanche

The way every single thread about gaga on this forum is exactly the same at this point..... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why do you expect people on a Gaga forum to not discuss Gaga as an artist? The victim mentality, like your friend mentioned above, is with people interpreting every slight critical thing as "bashing", and "attack" or a "teardown." Some of those threads were unacceptable but some of them were worded as respectfully as possible

Where did i say people were not free to discuss and critic  gaga?, i clearly was reffering to the users that questioned her credibility as an artist just because she didnt give them the album rollout they expected .

Most those threads, no matter how respectfully worded,  they were still a breeding ground for rude,toxic, invasive and disrespectful  comments towards gaga.   

no one is here to cater to other users feelings really

22 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Yall will not let one opportunity pass without being self righteous and preachy :rip: stop making people feel bad for daring to want music content. I swear i can't go into any thread without seeing people either complain about gaga or people complainig about complaining about gaga. Can i just enjoy one thread for what it's actually about??? And let's not talk about how either sides are always being dishonest about the other. Like what you're saying doesn't even make sense considering that she had no problem promoting other things, which i mean good for her! but don't say she was too depressed to talk about her music 

She obviously was too caught up in real life sh*t to concentrate on music though. She had contracts to honour.  It's not the same as performing dance tracks in between ICU visits. Jeez 

LittleMonster20

LMAO this thread shows how pathetic we are as a fanbase. She’s opening up about having a close one almost dying due to a pandemic and you still are complaining about not getting any content.

Really sorry to hear this news. I hope Gaga's family member makes a full recovery, and I hope Gaga herself is doing ok and is getting over the distress of this episode. 

13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So your solution for reducing hate on this forum is tearing other people down, calling them shitty, starting more fights and blame and division. I'm sure Gaga would love this. 

Again...why are you putting words in my mouth?? 

What I said came from a place of heart and in no way was I tearing anyone down. All I said was we need to do better as a fanbase...that's literally all. It's not my fault if you choose to read it in a way that is belittling because it 100% wasn't intended.

Also just for reference, I clearly stated before:

"I get we all need some form of escapism for chromatica etc but can we please take a step back and realise we're still in the middle of a pandemic?? This virus is happening in real time and every single person is being affected by it including Gaga herself. So can we collectively as a fanbase be more kind towards Gaga instead of constantly demanding content and wait until this is all over." 

I'm not saying I haven't wanted more from Chromatica, ofc I have I'm a die-hard fan! But in these uncertain times we all need to look at the bigger picture. Also if you think me calling out people who day in and day out demand content from Gaga is in quote "shitty" or "divisive" then you need to look harder at the real problem. It in no way compares to the hate and vitriol I see daily from these social platforms. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

G U C C I
25 minutes ago, LastNight said:

I think it's understandable as fans to hope for more content from your favourite artist, what isn't right is the relentlessly demanding attitude some people have, and being willfully ignorant when others suggest logical reasons for her silence.

It's been a crazy, crazy year - legitimately crazy. Gaga is very privileged but she's also just a person - she's fallible, her friends and family are too; she gets anxious, stressed, depressed like the rest of us. She feels the pressure of social media like the rest of us, she needs to take a break like the rest of us. Working under these conditions is taking it's toll on most people, let alone someone who has the public watching her every move, who is responsible for the livelihoods of her team and has a record company relying on the success of she and the other artists on their roster. It's not always about what's being said, it's the way it's being said: it's a forum for fans, of course we want to talk about her work and what's going on, but sometimes the way people deliver their opinions just straight up sucks.

It's very easy to compare and complain, but too often some fans refuse to think about the amount of work that goes into a career like Gaga's, let alone the fact that she has a personal life. I think we should feel a sense of pride that despite everything going on, she has dedicated her time and leveraged her privilege to do real, tangible good in the world this past year. 

I hope her family member is doing ok and I hope she is too. The past 12 months has been such a wake up call and this is just another reminder that life is precious and fragile.

THIS. Frame it. Post it to the top of every topic. 

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

Again...why are you putting words in my mouth?? 

What I said came from a place of heart and in no way was I tearing anyone down. All I said was we need to do better as a fanbase...that's literally all. It's not my fault if you choose to read it in a way that is belittling because it 100% wasn't intended.

Also just for reference, I clearly stated before:

"I get we all need some form of escapism for chromatica etc but can we please take a step back and realise we're still in the middle of a pandemic?? This virus is happening in real time and every single person is being affected by it including Gaga herself. So can we collectively as a fanbase be more kind towards Gaga instead of constantly demanding content and wait until this is all over." 

I'm not saying I haven't wanted more from Chromatica, ofc I have I'm a die-hard fan! But in these uncertain times we all need to look at the bigger picture. Also if you think me calling out people who day in and day out demand content from Gaga is in quote "shitty" or "divisive" then you need to look harder at the real problem. It in no way compares to the hate and vitriol I see daily from these social platforms. 

You're not the only person i quoted and one of the other people literally did use the word shitty so i'm not putting words in your mouth

At the end of the day my inital point still stands, we were not supposed to be bickering and throwing back and forths in this thread but lately every thread is either people complaining or people complaining about complaints... even when gaga is sharing an emotional story 

chaeri pls

BabylonChristmas

Can some of y'all PLEASE, for once, not make this thread about complaining about Chromatica promo when Gaga's going through ****? I get it. I've been a little disappointed myself, but she's going through a lot of things that we don't know about, and this is one of those examples. This thread isn't all about us. It's about what Gaga's having to go through.

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

We've all complained at least once so making yourself feel better and attack those who were impatient. Now that we know this information, I'm sure people will be more respectful for her silence.

Runway

People really are pissing their pants because they get called out on their awful behavior and hiding behind the “gaga wouldn’t like this” card :lmao:

vixdean

Sending all my love to Gaga. What a difficult time this has been for her, and for all of us.

I cannot imagine what must have been like being an ICU at a time such as this.

Here in the UK, visits are not even allowed because of the risk. Really surprised similar measures haven’t been introduced in the US, and you can actually visit Covid patients.

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived