Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I have always said that she has had her reasons to go silent and disappear, however, I've also said that I wish she was a little more open with us as to what's going on because when she goes quiet thats worrying to someone who does give a fck about her well being. Gaga has now started to be a little more open with us which I appreciate. 

EDIT: before this turns into a disagreement, message me if you have anything else to say so this thread doesn't end up getting derailed. 

Why on earth would she talk about her family's health on social media? Do you expect her to do an update from the hospital? 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Oh, that's very sad news. I hope she is okay, and that her relative soon recovers. 

I think the 'pile-on' in this thread is totally unnecessary, though. 

Fans of an artist are allowed to express disappointment when they don't deliver what they usually do. 

That's not to say we shouldn't consider Gaga's personal life - we should, in this context - but to expect fans to not express their disappointment on the basis of unknown troubles is a bit unreasonable, in my opinion. 

There's no need to make certain fans feel guilty right now, when they (obviously) didn't know the reason for Gaga's silence. That's unkind and emotionally manipulative. 

Let's just respect Gaga's situation now, moving forward, now she's chosen to share it with us/the world - and let's not try and fight some kind of morality war that pitches fans against each other. I don't think that's what Gaga would want.

subtext / fantasy

Diamond Heart

'Lady Gaga's family member was hospitalized with covid' 
Opens thread to see some members have reacted 'LOVE'.... GGD man so unbelievably gross, it shouldnt surprise me but it does. 

I hope her relative is over the worst of it. I Imagine they are doing much better if Gaga is mentioning it.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

Why on earth would she talk about her family's health on social media? Do you expect her to do an update from the hospital? 

Managers want Gaga to make every aspect of her life publicly available it seems.

12 minutes ago, Runway said:

The way joe became a fox news anchor while his family was suffering and all for what? The orange buffoon in the white house

Another clout chaser

OMonster
Just now, Diamond Heart said:

Opens thread to see some members have reacted 'LOVE'.... GGD man so unbelievably gross, it shouldnt surprise me but it does. 

I hope her relative is over the worst of it. I Imagine they are doing much better if Gaga is mentioning it.

I think they're just 'sending love' to Gaga :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

PawsUpJago

I hope little complainers feel shitty after hearing this, she has been going through so much. The fickleness is real 

We don't know her, that's the truth, we are fans but don't act like you guys know what she's feeling. 

2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

There's no need to make certain fans feel guilty right now, when they (obviously) didn't know the reason for Gaga's silence. That's unkind and emotionally manipulative. 

😅 Girl stop with the pity party. Y'all had this coming. You were warned to stop demanding stuff and complaining and comparing her to what other artists did but you kept it up. None of us are children on here. You should have known better. 

numb the flame
Just now, Beatboom said:

I am not saying that Gaga has to go live on instagram while in the ICU, it would be appreciated if anyone form her team contacted admin (like someone from her team has apparently (emphasis on APPARENTLY) done in the past) just to say that Gaga is okay but she's just doing stuff behind the scenes. I am not asking for every single in and out of her life, I would just appreciate a simple "Gaga is okay but she's just busy at the moment" because I care about her. I'm not like these other gays who just want her to do pop music, perform at every single event but don't give a fck about her well-being. I love seeing her act, doing jazz, HL isnt my thing but it gives us new photoshoots every couple of months and you guessed it I give a fck about her well-being and it's worrying when she disappears. 

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

The “love” reaction is also a way of saying “sending love,” not just “I love this” 

4 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

That just means they are sending their love to Gaga and her family not that they love the bad news

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

"I got to be honest. I'm about to cry on the other end of this call with you because it's really — it's doctors, it's nurses, it's essential workers," she says. "I haven't spoken to this person about speaking about this publicly, but I will tell you that a very important member of my family was very, very ill recently and in the hospital for almost two months. I was in the ICU by myself many times because you can't go in with more than one person, if you can go in at all. I have never seen the heroic acts of bravery that I witnessed, watching these doctors and nurses and people that were cleaning at the hospitals."

:fatcat:Same 

OMonster
1 minute ago, Beatboom said:

😅 Girl stop with the pity party. Y'all had this coming. You were warned to stop demanding stuff and complaining and comparing her to what other artists did but you kept it up. None of us are children on here. You should have known better. 

1) I've never been disrespectful to or about Gaga, and 2) no fan could've 'known better' about a private, unknown situation. That's a ludicrous suggestion to make. 

Anyway, I certainly don't want to derail this thread with negativity.

In fact, it was my intention to throw water on the flames in the previous pages - flames that, I think, are unnecessary and miss the point of this thread, which is for us to wish Gaga's relative good health... not to tear each other down. 

All the best.

subtext / fantasy

littlepotter
54 minutes ago, mamo said:

Let this be a lesson learned to ALL of you who constantly complain that she isn't promoting an album - this sh*t can't happen anymore. we all need to RESPECT Gaga and her choices even if we don't know every single detail that's going on behind the scenes.

I get we all need some form of escapism for chromatica etc but can we please take a step back and realise we're still in the middle of a pandemic?? This virus is happening in real time and every single person is being affected by it including Gaga herself. So can we collectively as a fanbase be more kind towards Gaga instead of constantly demanding content and wait until this is all over. 

This woman has given us SO much for the past 10+ years, we shouldn't be acting like literal monsters - it's just not right especially for someone we all love and admire so deeply. 

Yall will not let one opportunity pass without being self righteous and preachy :rip: stop making people feel bad for daring to want music content. I swear i can't go into any thread without seeing people either complain about gaga or people complainig about complaining about gaga. Can i just enjoy one thread for what it's actually about??? And let's not talk about how either sides are always being dishonest about the other. Like what you're saying doesn't even make sense considering that she had no problem promoting other things, which i mean good for her! but don't say she was too depressed to talk about her music 

chaeri pls

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived