Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson
30 minutes ago, mamo said:

Let this be a lesson learned to ALL of you who constantly complain that she isn't promoting an album - this sh*t can't happen anymore. we all need to RESPECT Gaga and her choices even if we don't know every single detail that's going on behind the scenes.

I get we all need some form of escapism for chromatica etc but can we please take a step back and realise we're still in the middle of a pandemic?? This virus is happening in real time and every single person is being affected by it including Gaga herself. So can we collectively as a fanbase be more kind towards Gaga instead of constantly demanding content and wait until this is all over. 

This woman has given us SO much for the past 10+ years, we shouldn't be acting like literal monsters - it's just not right especially for someone we all love and admire so deeply. 

This. 

She just give us an album, she is going to give us another one this year (i love her jazz era as much as her dance or pop so im excited) a movie which probably is going to give us another amazing award season, i am so happy for her, whatever makes her happy im fine with that because is someone who i really love, i grew up my whole life with her, i really dont know how people can be so mean to her in such hard times for the world in general. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

And she couldn’t find time between her ICU visits to put on a live Chromatica show?!?!?!

:lolga:

xoxo Craig

I really hope Gaga is alright... its probably her dad or her sis... :ohno:    I hope they are getting the care they need, as well as Gaga mentally 

End Racism Now

I hope that her family member is fully recovered from their ailments :kara: this has been such a rough time for pretty much everyone

Ariana Grindr
16 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I have always said that she has had her reasons to go silent and disappear, however, I've also said that I wish she was a little more open with us as to what's going on because when she goes quiet thats worrying to someone who does give a fck about her well being. Gaga has now started to be a little more open with us which I appreciate. 

EDIT: before this turns into a disagreement, message me if you have anything else to say so this thread doesn't end up getting derailed. 

GAGA doesn’t owe you ****. Get. A. Job!

12 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

this thread has festered into people just jerking off to their own self-righteousness instead of legitimate condolences for gaga and her family. disgusting 

Condolences? I understood that her family member was in hospital but (fortunately) he/she is not dead... but I might be wrong :oprah:

EDIT: I just saw the other post you wrote :)

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I really hope Gaga is alright... its probably her dad or her sis... :ohno:    I hope they are getting the care they need, as well as Gaga mentally 

I don't think it's Joe, he's on Fox News all the time :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

this thread has festered into people just jerking off to their own self-righteousness instead of legitimate condolences for gaga and her family. disgusting 

And this comment is definitely way more warranted because....? Almost every post here was showing sympathy for Gaga and her family. 

edit: also, side note, it’s interesting how most of the people reacting positively to your post are the same people who are being called out. Hmm  

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Ariana Grindr said:

GAGA doesn’t owe you ****. Get. A. Job!

sis if we weren't in a pandemic, I'd have a job. If you read any of my posts, you'll see that I have said she doesn't owe us anything however it would be appreciated as someone who cares about her well being if she'd let us know that she's okay when we don't hear from her unless someone on her team is uploading a contractual post. 

Runway

The way joe became a fox news anchor while his family was suffering and all for what? The orange buffoon in the white house

Chromatography
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

And this comment is definitely way more warranted because....? 

so maybe people can take an actual look at what they’re doing, instead of carrying on thinking that how they’re reacting to this news is okay. :)

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Runway said:

The way joe became a fox news anchor while his family was suffering and all for what? The orange buffoon in the white house

It’s all about the money for those republicans 

I’m glad Gaga didn’t turn out like him and more like her mother. Speaking of which, I wonder how her mom has been doing lately. I’m sure the hospitalization of a relative also took a toll on her :/ 

ALGAYDO
Just now, Chromatography said:

so maybe people can take an actual look at what they’re doing, instead of carrying on thinking that how they’re reacting to this news is okay. :)

Like you?

Guys can we not attack each other? No one knew about this and it’a common for us to be frustrated due to the lack of content for the era since we all love the album so much. Not that Gaga own us anything or has to explain why she is absent but let’s not shame people because no one knew or has a way to know and we all still have to work and carry on with or life even if our loved ones get sick, Gaga has the privilege to stop everything if she wants to, some of us don’t.

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived