BUt OthEr ArTiiZtZ adApTed tO tHe paNdeMicc so Daz noT aN ExCuSe 4 zERo PrOmO 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtbIT4B4pmWl-K0GUGa5e

But now we said it

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high culture

Note from moderator: this post has been warned

I was thinking maybe it was Papa Joe and we would get Speechless part 2 but he seemed too busy campaigning for Donald Trump to be in the hospital for 2 months 

Harry Kat

Hope that everyone who called her lazy, social inactive and doesn’t care about her fans, feeling super cool and happy about this :fthis:

nodandsmile
14 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

I really hope people who have been hating and attacking her here for lack of investment feel bad... sorry not sorry.

they'll apologize and then go back at it... as always!

Sarah H

It was obvious there were reasons for her being quiet. It's embarrassing to think of all the complaining some people did. 

I hope her family member is better now

oh Gaga :kara:I hope her family member is doing better now, it sounds like it? 

And yeah, not to add to the pile-on, but a very important reminder to never judge others without knowing the whole story

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaGa said:

I was thinking maybe it was Papa Joe and we would get Speechless part 2 but he seemed too busy campaigning for Donald Trump to be in the hospital for 2 months 

I thought the same.

Iirc her grandmothers are still alive, so maybe it was oen of them.

15 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

I really hope people who have been hating and attacking her here for lack of investment feel bad... sorry not sorry.

So do I. This fandom has been an embarrassment for a long time. Gaga gets more respect from the GP than from the ones with lady gaga fan in their bio. I really hope we will all work together to call out and report these trolls because letting them say their "opinions" just isn't okay any more. 

I hope her relative is better ❤️

Mister G

Everyone who called her lazy or boring because she wasn't out there doing 24/7 promo has no right to ever speak again and should be ashamed for attacking her over the last few months. So glad her relative is doing okay.

Mother of Puppies

well... this goes out to all those who called her lazy and like she does not care about her music anymore... tzzz and to the people who opened threads about that they are leaving this fanbase because Chromatica was not promoted the way other albums were promoted...

I really hope the person is feeling better and is healthy again, whoever it was.

This shows us again, that we just can't see what's goin' on in someone's life... so don't judge her with "she does not care about her art bla bla bla..."

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

39 minutes ago, ChromaticaGa said:

See this is part of the problem. Instead of feeling bad for her pain you immediately think about what you can get out if it and to slip in a wise crack for clout. The lack of empathy is real. 

Mister G
Just now, Chromatican said:

Glad I have been defending Gaga this entire era. I am allergic to being on the wrong side of history.

I hate that I enjoy Future Nostalgia so much but her lifestyle lately is just flat out irritating.

RenegAde

Some people on here must feel really stupid now:yennefer:

I always had a feeling something serious was going on behind the scenes , she was also really brave 

I would feel guilty if I were one of the people that ranted about her lack of promotion of Chromatica. Family member in the hospital, Tony Bennett, and her commitment to the 2020 Presidential Election, all in conjunction with the ongoing pandemic. Who knows what else, too. Guess people forget artists are still only human. 

Glamourpuss

It also explains why she didn't wish us happy new year which was something else fans chose to complain about as if she exists just to entertain us.

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Archived