Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, y'all, she has her own life and does not owe us content for our amusement. 

She deserves to take any and all the time she needs, whether its because of family or because of simply resting.

Gaga is a human.

Marilyn MonHoe
3 hours ago, Beatboom said:

Yes, it's time stans realised that she has so much going on besides music and it's time to stop putting her in that box. Everyone loves to boast about how talented, multi hyphenated and charitable she is, yet when it comes down to it many of you only want her on a stage serving looks everything else is "boring" 🙄. You don't get to take pride in people saying good things about her and then b*tch about her other ventures. 

She's too talented to just be a singer. But above being a singer she's a human being with a private life that she is very protective of for many reasons. And today revealed one of those reasons. 

I have to say that I’ve been living for how you’ve been clapping back at the various trolls of this website who are supposed fans of Gaga. Keep it up :tony:

MJHolland

Lady Gaga isn't our f*cking plastic doll

She is a human. Going through a crisis, just like every single one of us has been. 

Love you lady, I'm so glad things didn't take a turn for the worse. 

Sending so much love to her and her family. For all she's done last year up to now I am so grateful, she's a true pro and wonderful person!

I'm sure / hope this hits home to *cough* some of us. I hope we can put aside and start fresh now hopefully, refocus on positive things, forget old, unthought out arguments that have happened.

5 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I have to say that I’ve been living for how you’ve been clapping back at the various trolls of this website who are supposed fans of Gaga. Keep it up :tony:

Oh i will 💯💯 we all need to work together to quieten down the trolls because they've gotten too brave. Fandom is supposed to be fun and positive. Just bc Gaga might be quieter at times it doesn't mean we have a right to turn on her. She's not 22 any more and either are a lot of the people who trash her for not being more engaged on social media. Like, do they not have grown up things to keep them busy like she does? It's so embarrassing. 

This thread is just .....y’all are literally complaining about being toxic and mean while being toxic and mean to other monsters ...take that same energy about not judging and being kind not knowing what is going on closed doors  and apply it to ALL aspects not just when it’s to defend your points. How do you guys know the people who attacked Gaga didn’t also have someone in the hospital? Or we’re going through other personal stuff that blurred their judgement ? Attacking them now isn’t the way to go. You can’t promotor kindness by saying see “I hope you feel bad now” that’s the opposite of kindness. We need to use this as an example to remind ourselves we’re ALL in this together. And this year has been tuff on ALL of us. 

7 hours ago, killme89 said:

This thread is just .....y’all are literally complaining about being toxic and mean while being toxic and mean to other monsters ...take that same energy about not judging and being kind not knowing what is going on closed doors  and apply it to ALL aspects not just when it’s to defend your points. How do you guys know the people who attacked Gaga didn’t also have someone in the hospital? Or we’re going through other personal stuff that blurred their judgement ? Attacking them now isn’t the way to go. You can’t promotor kindness by saying see “I hope you feel bad now” that’s the opposite of kindness. We need to use this as an example to remind ourselves we’re ALL in this together. And this year has been tuff on ALL of us. 

While many of the posts give Gaga and her family love and support, other posts vilify members who have complained about Gaga in the past.  You are correct that kindness should be unconditional, and attacking people is never the way to go.  While I don't agree with the complaints about Gaga, I will not vilify the people who make those complaints.   Gaga's way is to always be kind, and every person deserves love, kindness, and respect. :heart:  It's the most difficult part of Gaga's message to follow, yet if we are going to help her change the world it may be the most important part.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 2 weeks later...
Mother of Puppies

Does somebody have the whole article?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

26 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Does somebody have the whole article?

Good question. Two preliminary articles were published, but no one brought the news here that there was something new in the print newspaper.

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-family-member-hospitalized-two-months-in-pandemic-praises-essential-workers/

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-calls-inauguration-performance-honor-of-lifetime/

Mother of Puppies
21 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

Good question. Two preliminary articles were published, but no one brought the news here that there was something new in the print newspaper.

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-family-member-hospitalized-two-months-in-pandemic-praises-essential-workers/

https://people.com/music/lady-gaga-calls-inauguration-performance-honor-of-lifetime/

I was hoping someone bought the magazine and upload the whole article. :zilla:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

On 2/14/2021 at 11:04 PM, Gaby15 said:

Somebody on twitter said there was nothing new in the print version? 

Archived