Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Man that is horrible, I hope they recovered and are doing well. I'm glad Gaga got to be there for them and in private, without anyone leaking info to the press or snapping a picture for social media. The only positive side to this pandemic is that Gaga for the first time since 2008 can experience a home life and spend more time with her man, her friends and her family. 

Please stop being little detectives trying to figure out who it's about. Does it really matter? It's sweet of her to share this much, leave it be.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lumiere

This is like a slap to the faces of everyone who did nothing but hate and complain.

Anyway, I hope her family heals in every aspect. Tony's condition, SOPHIE's death, and now this. It must be emotionally and mentally draining.

perfumgenius

what a difficult time must be for Gaga

Tony's diagnosis getting public, SOPHIE passing away, and now this...

bless her heart ❤

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yet her fans said "sHe iS LaZy" "ShE doESn'T caRe aBOut MuSIC anYMoRe" "shE wAs fORcED to rELeAsE ChROmAtiCa

source.gif

Imagine how tired she is.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ShayCristoforo
6 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

I really hope people who have been hating and attacking her here for lack of investment feel bad... sorry not sorry.

Exactly my thoughts. If I see one more fallacious thread about Gaga’s lack of promo, I’m raising hell. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

@SoSourCandy what’s funny 

Don’t mind them. They’re just a troll account that does nothing but shít all over gaga all the time. Just report them for misusing the reaction

22 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Was it her dad?

Makes me wonder, also the quote near the end of the article about the restaurant causing heartbreak. Figurative or literal?

Quartz
1 minute ago, Fresco said:

Makes me wonder, also the quote near the end of the article about the restaurant causing heartbreak. Figurative or literal?

I just hope it's not one of the grandmas! That would be heartbreaking. :(

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GreatestThing

I hope whoever it is feels better soon. Guys we should all send well wishes to Gaga on twitter and insta to let her know we are always here for her, i feel like the criticism she has been receiving from fans who are demanding promo must be really draining on her, especially as she has been dealing with this. She is just human after all, constantly juggling a thousand things must be exhausting for her, she deserves our support, she has always been there for us and we should be there for her

PartySick
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Don’t mind them. They’re just a troll account that does nothing but shít all over gaga all the time. Just report them for misusing the reaction

They've been warned for it

🖤

Chromatica Island

I hope this will shut up the complainers now and learn from their judgments. I hope she is ok now and the family member is feeling better now!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

gypsy101
8 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

You can tell this whole pandemic took a big hit on Gaga. No wonder she hadn’t been herself, our girl has been suffering so much. This, plus the Tony thing, god I hope she’s okay. Praying for her family member too, to make a quick recovery :/ 

what happened at the Tonys?

edit: OMG Tony Bennett, it slipped my mind for a sec sorry

1 hour ago, GreatestThing said:

I hope whoever it is feels better soon. Guys we should all send well wishes to Gaga on twitter and insta to let her know we are always here for her, i feel like the criticism she has been receiving from fans who are demanding promo must be really draining on her, especially as she has been dealing with this. She is just human after all, constantly juggling a thousand things must be exhausting for her, she deserves our support, she has always been there for us and we should be there for her

Yes, it's time stans realised that she has so much going on besides music and it's time to stop putting her in that box. Everyone loves to boast about how talented, multi hyphenated and charitable she is, yet when it comes down to it many of you only want her on a stage serving looks everything else is "boring" 🙄. You don't get to take pride in people saying good things about her and then b*tch about her other ventures. 

She's too talented to just be a singer. But above being a singer she's a human being with a private life that she is very protective of for many reasons. And today revealed one of those reasons. 

Archived