Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Yet her fans said "sHe iS LaZy" "ShE doESn'T caRe aBOut MuSIC anYMoRe" "shE wAs fORcED to rELeAsE ChROmAtiCa

source.gif

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Family Member was Hospitalized During Pandemic
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m so sad to see Gaga’s family member was in the hospital. That’s one of the worst and most stressful things. This is another reminder that we don’t know what’s going on in others’ lives. I had a feeling in my gut something was up with Gaga being silent. I’m sorry it has to be something bad.

Let’s not waste time pointing fingers, canceling people, and calling each other out. This only further divides us. The fact is we’ve all made the mistake at least once of jumping to false conclusions without knowing the real story. Not just with Gaga but with maybe our friends and  other people we know. Let’s instead make a promise as a fandom to do better when it comes to being here for Gaga and for each other. Let’s remember that we’re all struggling and we’re all trying to make it through this crisis. So much has been taken from the world because of COVID. We need to show Gaga and other fans as much love and support as we can. Sticking together and being here for one another is what a fandom is all about.

My prayers and love are with Gaga and her family and with all of you who are struggling. We will get through this hard time together. 💔

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Mods, can we change the title of this thread please? There is no evidence that her family member was hospitalized with Covid, only that the person was hospitalized during the pandemic; the title is very misleading. Thank you. 

@Glamourpuss @PartySick @CyanLights @Shadow 

I adjusted.

If anyone find specific information saying that the family member was hospitalized with COVID please let me know and I will change the title back. 

StarstruckIllusion

The debate in this thread feels weird. She can still not care about her art, but have a valid reason why. Now it’s obvious why she didn’t turn the album into a digital campaign. Little Managers lost, yet again. Oh well, the era’s over now with the C3C announcement. Give it a rest guys. She had a successful serve. 

2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

this thread has festered into people just jerking off to their own self-righteousness instead of legitimate condolences for gaga and her family. disgusting 

A really good and valid point. 

i of course understand seeing people have to eat their words is appealing. And i cant say i didnt come here thinking similairly but youre absolutely right. Even if its for the sake of “defending gaga” its still dehumanizing... im glad i saw your comment before i made one. This base is in need of a recknoning both on the negative nancy side and the other. We need to humanize her more actively and if that means toning down the idol worship i think itll be healthier for our relationship with her in the long run

Cello
1 minute ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Those *******s don't care, all they want is performance to yassss over with their limp wrists and electronic music they can have their prolapsed shitty holes ****ed while rotting their brain away with poppers

Way too far.. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Guys don't fight. This is a good lesson for those who were saying she doesn't care about Chromatica but no need to make this thread all about who's right and who's wrong. Just send love towards Gaga ❤

Hoping that everything is going well with her family, especially the family member that was in the hospital. 

( We don't know what's going on in Gaga's personal life, we didn't knew about Tony Bennett condition, or that a album was recorded and is coming this spring (at least I didn't), the same way that we didn't knew about this family member illness, so sometimes people should just choose their words better)

Either way don't be mean, disrespectful to anyone regardless of their past comments, many times I start reading a thread and think why the need to be so harsh.

MonsterARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

Way too far.. 

Do I care? No. Those people said way worse things to her. It's HER art and HER choice how she handles the campaign. Can't wait to see them suffer even more during the jazz era.

LGMonster95

How many articles about Gaga does this fanbase have to read to finally realize that they don't know anything about Gaga's daily life? Oh yeah, that's right, the "highly reliable" insiders never told you about this. I'll NEVER understand how such a kind and caring artist can be so hated by her own fanbase especially after all she has done for them including saving their own lives for f*ck sake. It doesn't even matter what she decided to do with her career from now on, she DESERVES to be loved and respected, does it really need a tragedy to happen for this fanbase to finally realize this? When will we learn to respect and have some faith in her? Anyway I hope her family member feels better now and I wish that Gaga is also ok because my god if this woman doesn't deserve to be happy than idk who else.

Omg two months, that's a hellishly long time, for the sick relative of course but also for their loved ones to endure. I hope they are recuperating well; I imagine there's a hell of an uphill battle remaining to climbing out of that long and severe of an illness.

Big thanks to Gaga for acknowledging all the essential workers, both the medical professionals and other support staff of the building. That goes to show how empathetic she is :heart: that she can still keep an eye on the bigger picture while simultaneously dealing with such a personal hardship that demands such a mental and emotional toll.

⚡🐲

PxA limited

And here I am, coming to this thread to see if anyone knows who is the family member, any guesses and so, but all i read is ‘To aalll those people, to eeveryone who said she was lazy blah blah’.

Whats up with the need of repeating the same thing over and over, can’t you see how many commented the same thing? 
jeez.. 😓

Now for real, does anyone have any clue about who is it? 
I don’t think it’s Joe since his activity with political matters, Cynthia neither (she has been in so many interviews recently), Natali is too young I guess... Maybe a relative?

Justin Drew Bieber
23 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Those *******s don't care, all they want is performance to yassss over with their limp wrists and electronic music they can have their prolapsed shitty holes ****ed while rotting their brain away with poppers

Sis, calm down 

Archived