💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys : many performances are likely to be pre-recorded

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A number of details have begun to emerge about how the show will be run, although as with everything during a pandemic, it’s all subject to change.

The ceremony will be held in the outdoor portion of the Los Angeles Convention Center, with the show’s traditional home of the Staples Center — which is located essentially next door — as the backdrop.

There will be no audience, although a small number of media will be attending, and plans call for a live red carpet broadcast featuring performers and presenters. Most members of the media have already registered for virtual screenings.

A number of live performances are planned, but many are likely to be pre-recorded, possibly at venues other than the Convention Center.
It seems possible that a remote or prerecorded performance could take place at an iconic venue like the Troubadour in Los Angeles or Tipitina’s in New Orleans.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/grammy-awards-details-no-audience-1234897775/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

Since Gaga won't be there I don't care.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

HighwayFantasy

After this years mess with not having Chromatica as AOTY and Blinding Lights for SOTY/AOTY I really don't care anymore for the Grammy's. They lost there credibility in every form. 

Regina George
8 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

After this years mess with not having Chromatica as AOTY and Blinding Lights for SOTY/AOTY I really don't care anymore for the Grammy's. They lost there credibility in every form. 

Blinding Lights okay, but Chromatica is not snubbed. It didn’t deserve AOTY nom. 

Kadikaado
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Blinding Lights okay, but Chromatica is not snubbed. It didn’t deserve AOTY nom. 

Your opinion. Chromatica is important because it talks about mental health a lot.It talks about needing medicine. It brought back house music. But of course silly love songs on Future Nostalgia are more important.

Regina George
Just now, Kadikaado said:

Your opinion. Chromatica is important because it talks about mental health a lot.It talks about needing medicine. It brought back house music. But of course silly love songs on Future Nostalgia are more important.

My opinion that is shared by Grammy committee clearly. Just because it is about something doesn’t mean it deserves it more than albums that are bout something else. Be realistic. 

Adrenaliner
19 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Since Gaga won't be there I don't care.

Thankfully I can appreciate more artists then just Gaga

Kadikaado
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

My opinion that is shared by Grammy committee clearly. Just because it is about something doesn’t mean it deserves it more than albums that are bout something else. Be realistic. 

cough cough *scammys* cough cough

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Also you mentioning “silly love songs on FN” as if other any other album that’s nominated has different meanings.. Your dislike for Dua and her music is clear but don’t forget that Gaga’s first two albums are all about love and heartbreak and silly things like fame.. 

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

1. It didn't bring anything back (try listening to a broader spectrum of artists)

2. Just because it talks about antipsychotic meds and mental health on 1-2 tracks, doesn't mean that the whole album's automatically deep and super important.

Regina George
Just now, Kadikaado said:

cough cough *scammys* cough cough

cough cough *obsessed fan that can’t be realistic* cough cough 

Archived