💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys : many performances are likely to be pre-recorded

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Apparently the member's definition of 'caring about your own music' is talking about it 24/7. If Gaga does anything else other than Chromatica for a few weeks, that must mean Gaga sees Chromatica as trash

omfg the absolute reach here. it is MORE than valid to think that gaga isn’t as passionate about chromatica than her other albums. in fact, y’all literally rip her a new one on every other thread crying about how she posted about haus labs again, how she didn’t release babylon haus labs remix yet, how she doesn’t care, etc etc. 

maybe just maybe, gaga does want to fvcking move on from a botched era that wasn’t even her fault. she had so much incredible things planned crumbled from a pandemic out of her control. would you feel passionate about your project that was ripped away from you and you could do nothing about it?

the way that y’all are tearing into regina george over having the opinion that chromatica shouldn’t be nominated for aoty is laughable. people are more than allowed to have their own opinion on the matter and since almost all of you are saying the grammys is a scam anyway, then why do you care at all what their opinion is? so embarrassing. :icega:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

omfg the absolute reach here. it is MORE than valid to think that gaga isn’t as passionate about chromatica than her other albums. in fact, y’all literally rip her a new one on every other thread crying about how she posted about haus labs again, how she didn’t release babylon haus labs remix yet, how she doesn’t care, etc etc. 

maybe just maybe, gaga does want to fvcking move on from a botched era that wasn’t even her fault. she had so much incredible things planned crumbled from a pandemic out of her control. would you feel passionate about your project that was ripped away from you and you could do nothing about it?

the way that y’all are tearing into regina george over having the opinion that chromatica shouldn’t be nominated for aoty is laughable. people are more than allowed to have their own opinion on the matter and since almost all of you are saying the grammys is a scam anyway, then why do you care at all what their opinion is? so embarrassing. :icega:

I do agree that dragging regina has gone way too far in this thread. Differing opinions are allowed.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

You should've seen how she attacked me for interpreting something in a different way than hers. She would call me delusional, unobjective, and present her opinions as facts and that anything that deviated from her opinion is 'biased' and 'delusional'.

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

you have a tendency to equate Gaga's lack of promotion with lack of quality and lack of passion.

Never did that, never will. 

16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Apparently the member's definition of 'caring about your own music' is talking about it 24/7. If Gaga does anything else other than Chromatica for a few weeks, that must mean Gaga sees Chromatica as trash

Apparently you have no clue about what your talking about and what my opinion on this is. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Never did that, never will. 

Apparently you have no clue about what your talking about and what my opinion on this is. 

Sis please you accused her of not caring about her project without justifying why. The only possible explanation is that she didn't talk and promote the album and those are your explanations for her 'not caring/not having passion' for the project.

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Thank you so much for this!

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

You should've seen how she attacked me for interpreting something in a different way than hers. She would call me delusional, unobjective, and present her opinions as facts and that anything that deviated from her opinion is 'biased' and 'delusional'.

Attacked you? Cmon now....... I don't attack people because they have different opinions, I didn't even do that in this thread. I just explained myself. I also mentioned how many of users here including @Adarsh who preach kindness have been nothing but mean to me but ofc he totally ignored it because he clearly had nothing good to say and proceeded to lmao my posts after that. Don't take it personal because I don't like something. 

Bradley
Just now, Regina George said:

Attacked you? Cmon now....... I don't attack people because they have different opinions

Yes you would politely call me 'delusional' and 'biased' and 'unobjective' I guess. :billie:

MANiCURE1295
1 hour ago, weed said:

Ikr the same committee that completely snubbed After Hours and also nominated 7 by Lil Nas for AOTY :air: such exquisite taste 

And nominated Yummy :ladyhaha: yes great taste to have 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Sis please you accused her of not caring about her project without justifying why. The only possible explanation is that she didn't talk and promote the album and those are your explanations for her 'not caring/not having passion' for the project.

So you just assumed and went to write 5 replies based on that?????????????????????????????

Yea...

Anyways. No. I don't care about promo. She talked about the album and the was she is talking about this project compared to other projects clearly shows how uninterested she is. You don't have to be genius to see this. Nothing about promotion or her not performing. 

Regina George
Just now, Bradley said:

Yes you would politely call me 'delusional' and 'biased' and 'unobjective' I guess. :billie:

Ammm you can totally do that without seeming like you have something personally against me. What I probably did is call u unobjective an biased because you seemed that way on whatever topic you're talking about. I didn't attack you not I would ever attack someone just because they don't agree with me or because they think something is not good. Someone literally quoted me here saying "FN didn't deserve it ether" without me even mentioning it or even comparing Chromatica to it yet I decided to just say okay and not go into it. It's your problem that you can't politely disagree with someone, not mine. 

Regina George
33 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If your realistic opinion is that Future Nostalgia is a better album then I shall pay respects to your tastes.

ALSO this literally has NOTHING to do with me saying Chromatica didn't deserve it. Why the hell are u even mentioning it? :poot: Are you that bitter someone else got nominated? Or that I like something else more than Gaga's album? lmao

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

So you just assumed and went to write 5 replies based on that?????????????????????????????

Yea...

Anyways. No. I don't care about promo. She talked about the album and the was she is talking about this project compared to other projects clearly shows how uninterested she is. You don't have to be genius to see this. Nothing about promotion or her not performing. 

I'm sorry please elaborate on 'the way she talks about it clearly shows how uninterested she is'. Because everytime she talks about Chromatica (even if these instances were not many), she described the album very positively and repeatedly claims how it saved her, it helped her find herself. The album is an outlet of catharsis for her.

You have still failed so far to justify your claim of Chromatica 'not being a passion project for her'. You can keep telling people how you don't care about promo but the lack of promo is exactly your logic and definition for Gaga supposedly not caring about Chromatica.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

What I probably did is call u unobjective an biased because you seemed that way on whatever topic you're talking about.

:rip: ok if that's your reality

Edit: Do you see your problem now? You keep presenting your thoughts like they're universal truths. You fail to justify and explain why I was unobjective and biased and just laid down claims "YOU WERE UNOBJECTIVE" "YOU WERE BIASED" repeatedly.

How annoying is that?

Regina George
Just now, Bradley said:

I'm sorry please elaborate on 'the way she talks about it clearly shows how uninterested she is'. Because everytime she talks about Chromatica (even if these instances were not many), she described the album very positively and repeatedly claims how it saved her, it helped her find herself. The album is an outlet of catharsis for her.

You have still failed so far to justify your claim of Chromatica 'not being a passion project for her'. You can keep telling people how you don't care about promo but the lack of promo is exactly your logic and definition for Gaga supposedly not caring about Chromatica.

The fact is I don't have to justify my opinions to you. Who the hell are you for me to justify my opinions to? I have my opinions, you have yours. I tried doing so but you just refuse to believe it because you have your opinion and ego that won't let you be respectful enough along with many of the users here who jump on every chance they get to "drag" me even tho they completely ignore how I'm truly not the mean guy here when everything I did is share my opinion. 

ALSO saying this:

You can keep telling people how you don't care about promo but the lack of promo is exactly your logic and definition for Gaga supposedly not caring about Chromatica.

As if you are 100000% sure what I think is so problematic and I fail to see how you can't see that. I don't care about promo and I've said that MANY times. You have no clue about my logic and I don't understand the reasoning behind trying to tell me what I think even tho I said many times it's not that. 

Archived