💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys : many performances are likely to be pre-recorded

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Regina George

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

The way you always step out of line for discrediting Gaga and start crying when someone even mentions Dua :lmao:

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Just wait till Dua loses all her nominations, then she’ll start rioting against the Grammys :ladyhaha: 

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Exactly. And the worst thing is that she calls us cupcakes for defending Gaga’s mental health while shamelessly defending Dua for travelling the world and attending a gazillion parties like a super spreader :lmao: The priorities :billie:

You never ONCE quoted me being nice to me. Every single time I get notification from you I know you will be mean and hate on me personally which I never did to you. I don't even understand what's this problem you have with me but here you are for 100th time quoting me and publicly shaming me in threads and it would all be okay if you didn't act all kind and nice to other users. **** that fake kindness of yours. Every time someone is disagreeing with me you support them even when it has nothing to do with Gaga. Just be honest at this point and say that you have something against me because this is sick. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Okay, she was not nominated for AOTY but she's got other noms and I still want her to perform and win. Grammys are f*cked up, but they have been like that for years now. I just want watch Gaga and that's all. Stop pretending we don't give a f*ck because we did several when Shallow won.

This. 

The grammys are corrupt and not worth anything at all, but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I don't care about them like a lot of people on this forum. They're the super bowl for me, inessential, but I care a lot about them. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

yeah it does have an important message but chromatica is one of the less grammy worthy album and it's because how mainstream/dated its sound is, don't get me wrong I love the record but I wish Gaga would left Bloodpop aside and try new producers, she missed a big oportunity by releasing her songs with Sophie and Boys noize

I don’t understand how people can say that a dance album that was meant to nod at the journey of dance music thru the years sounds “dated”. Like, the whole purpose of it is to get you back to the times it’s referencing. :yennefer: But I guess it’s just a matter of different opinions. 

Regina George

Also not people saying I always go out of my way to discredit Gaga. That is simply not true and I never once shamed her for her mental health problems. If anything I always defended her. Chromatica is not her passion project and it is clear to anyone who follows this woman for at least since ARTPOP. She is not feeling it. I hope y'all will finally be able to understand that not every statement is hateful and that not every statement comes from hateful place. And yes I will mention that I'm here for 12 years every single change I get because I am proud of that and because I believe I have every right to state how "unbiased" I can be when it comes to anyone including Dua Lipa that y'all constantly shame and try to put down along with me who's her fan. 

Just now, Regina George said:

Chromatica is not her passion project and it is clear to anyone who follows this woman for at least since ARTPOP. She is not feeling it. 

This argument that she’s not passionate about the music because she’s not shoving the album on people faces 24/7 is not valid. 

Chromatica almost literally saved Gaga from committing suicide. It gave her a purpose to be alive. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Babel said:

This argument that she’s not passionate about the music because she’s not shoving the album on people faces 24/7 is not valid. 

Chromatica almost literally saved Gaga from committing suicide. It gave her a purpose to be alive. 

If you think this is passion then you should watch the way she talked about TF, TFM, BTW or ARTPOP or even C2C. I am not taking promotion in consideration. This album was clearly hard to make for her. 

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, Babel said:

I don’t understand how people can say that a dance album that was meant to nod at the journey of dance music thru the years sounds “dated”. Like, the whole purpose of it is to get you back to the times it’s referencing. :yennefer: But I guess it’s just a matter of different opinions. 

I think Chromatica is an amazing album, but the sound is dated AT THIS POINT.

70s/80s is in rn, 90s/2000s dance is still considered pretty dated and not 'nostalgic' yet, so it didn't resonate nearly as well as I think it would have in 5 or so years. I think it was a little too ahead of its time. 

People got to realise the Grammys didn’t get it wrong this time when they didn’t nominate chromatica for aoty :ladyhaha:

Bradley
2 hours ago, Regina George said:

cough cough *obsessed fan that can’t be realistic* cough cough 

If your realistic opinion is that Future Nostalgia is a better album then I shall pay respects to your tastes.

Bradley
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also not people saying I always go out of my way to discredit Gaga. That is simply not true and I never once shamed her for her mental health problems. If anything I always defended her. Chromatica is not her passion project and it is clear to anyone who follows this woman for at least since ARTPOP. She is not feeling it. I hope y'all will finally be able to understand that not every statement is hateful and that not every statement comes from hateful place. And yes I will mention that I'm here for 12 years every single change I get because I am proud of that and because I believe I have every right to state how "unbiased" I can be when it comes to anyone including Dua Lipa that y'all constantly shame and try to put down along with me who's her fan. 

You lost me at 'Chromatica is not her passion project'

there are a lot of reasons why Gaga didn't promote Chromatica. To insinuate that she does not have passion for it because there is no promotion is a simplification of the complex emotions she's feeling about the entire 2020 year. She is growing increasingly philanthropic and she's also venturing out into other fields. Give her a break and go listen to the 2010-rehashed love songs maybe.

Bradley
37 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You never ONCE quoted me being nice to me. Every single time I get notification from you I know you will be mean and hate on me personally which I never did to you. I don't even understand what's this problem you have with me but here you are for 100th time quoting me and publicly shaming me in threads and it would all be okay if you didn't act all kind and nice to other users. **** that fake kindness of yours. Every time someone is disagreeing with me you support them even when it has nothing to do with Gaga. Just be honest at this point and say that you have something against me because this is sick. 

Maybe because you have a tendency to equate Gaga's lack of promotion with lack of quality and lack of passion. Promotion = quality according to your logic.

You keep acting like you are more intelligent than Chromatica supporters because your opinions are supposedly more realistic and intelligent but your claims are founded on the basis of FN having promotion and Grammy nominations and according to your logic = Recording Academy's opinions = Truth = Our opinions are trash.

You even trashed me for interpreting art in a way that was different than yours even if I was studying about it in my major you said I was overthinking and being delusional.

How about looking at your conduct before you accuse others of being negative?

Bradley
32 minutes ago, Babel said:

Apparently the member's definition of 'caring about your own music' is talking about it 24/7. If Gaga does anything else other than Chromatica for a few weeks, that must mean Gaga sees Chromatica as trash

27 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I think Chromatica is an amazing album, but the sound is dated AT THIS POINT.

70s/80s is in rn, 90s/2000s dance is still considered pretty dated and not 'nostalgic' yet, so it didn't resonate nearly as well as I think it would have in 5 or so years. I think it was a little too ahead of its time. 

But it also includes references from the 70s/80s, it’s not based solely on one era of dance music only. 

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Babel said:

But it also includes references from the 70s/80s, it’s not based solely on one era of dance music only. 

You're right! I honestly think that it's a sound of the album as a whole that hasn't made its return yet, and it will be something that is brought back in a few years time. 

Archived