Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammys : many performances are likely to be pre-recorded

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

When Dua steals the night with that Don't Start Now/Levitating/We're Good medley and snatches a couple of 'em Grammys jonny5.gif

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Blinding Lights okay, but Chromatica is not snubbed. It didn’t deserve AOTY nom. 

LMAO. to you your opinion GIF

How can anoyone not love gaga

Regina George
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

LOL at that user refusing to believe how corrupt the GRAMMYs are :ladyhaha: the levels of delusion are HIGH

LOL at this user trying to do something and thinking Chromatica should have been nominated for AOTY :ladyhaha: the level of delusion IS* HIGH!

RickMonster98

Blinding Lights okay, but Chromatica is not snubbed. It didn’t deserve AOTY nom. 

Neither did Future Nostalgia

Chromatica is not snubbed. It didn’t deserve AOTY nom. 

The way you always step out of line for discrediting Gaga and start crying when someone even mentions Dua :lmao:

ANTI WP

@Regina George Stop it :poot:

Don't fight with other kid's opinions ... you are better than this ... it's so childish at this point ... like we get it you don't love Chromatica like FN ...move one my friend :heart:

6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

LOL at that user refusing to believe how corrupt the GRAMMYs are :ladyhaha: the levels of delusion are HIGH

Just wait till Dua loses all her nominations, then she’ll start rioting against the Grammys :ladyhaha: 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

The way you always step out of line for discrediting Gaga and start crying when someone even mentions Dua :lmao:

And thn calling gaga fans unrealistic and obsessed and not to mention crying abt being a fan for 12 years of gaga only to sit and discredit anything related to her. :lmao: s

How can anoyone not love gaga

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Regina when someone calls the GRAMMYs corrupt:

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

ANTI WP
Just now, Adarsh said:

Just wait till Dua loses all her nominations, then she’ll start rioting against the Grammys :ladyhaha: 

That's not going to happen :ally:

5 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

And thn calling gaga fans unrealistic and obsessed and not to mention crying abt being a fan for 12 years of gaga only to sit and discredit anything related to her. :lmao: s

Exactly. And the worst thing is that she calls us cupcakes for defending Gaga’s mental health while shamelessly defending Dua for travelling the world and attending a gazillion parties like a super spreader :lmao: The priorities :billie:

grammies are for major labels to promote their singers. this year nominations are beyond suspicious, I remember when Billie Eilish was nominated for best newcomer  even when she has debuted some years ago etc. They haven't nominated charli xcx and grimes which both are on small independent labels and they both released very good and critically acclaimed albums(if the reviews and the critics count)

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

That's not going to happen :ally:

Yeah delusion goes both ways....Dua ain’t going home empty handed. And she doesn’t deserve too either! Dua had a good album and should win something! Doesn’t mean the SCAMMYs aren’t absolutely corrupt though. But we’ve known this for years 

1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Your opinion. Chromatica is important because it talks about mental health a lot.It talks about needing medicine. It brought back house music. But of course silly love songs on Future Nostalgia are more important.

yeah it does have an important message but chromatica is one of the less grammy worthy album and it's because how mainstream/dated its sound is, don't get me wrong I love the record but I wish Gaga would left Bloodpop aside and try new producers, she missed a big oportunity by releasing her songs with Sophie and Boys noize

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived