💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

pretty sure it's the britney rumor that blew up right before this post. Just sayin'. still holding out for azealia.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they like her so much, why don't they collaborate with her?? talking is cheap

She doesn't like anybody, i remember a year after telephone came out she said she hated both the song and the video (nice way of shading beyonce) , get what i mean?

I think a lot of why they don't collaborate has to do with Gaga (and a lot to do with their individual schedules). I think people like Nicki, LMFAO, Guetta, etc. would collab with Gaga in a heartbeat if she said Yes, but she's been sticking to only collaborating with more "Legendary" artists. Doesn't mean she doesn't like her contemporaries (although she probably doesn't), but I think it's more a reflection of the fact that she wants to be more than just a Teen Pop Act of the 2000s.

I thought she hated Telephone because a lot of that was rushed? Like they only had 2 days to film or something and there's a whole scene she's not even in- they used a body double. Being she's such a perfectionist, and the song was rejected by Britney, I don't think Beyonce is what she doesn't like about Telephone.

I think a lot of why they don't collaborate has to do with Gaga (and a lot to do with their individual schedules). I think people like Nicki, LMFAO, Guetta, etc. would collab with Gaga in a heartbeat if she said Yes, but she's been sticking to only collaborating with more "Legendary" artists. Doesn't mean she doesn't like her contemporaries (although she probably doesn't), but I think it's more a reflection of the fact that she wants to be more than just a Teen Pop Act of the 2000s.

I thought she hated Telephone because a lot of that was rushed? Like they only had 2 days to film or something and there's a whole scene she's not even in- they used a body double. Being she's such a perfectionist, and the song was rejected by Britney, I don't think Beyonce is what she doesn't like about Telephone.

saying she hates telephone was disrespectful for whatever reason, her fans LOVED the song and the video and in which part did they use a double?

Most people in the business don't like her and that's a fact

saying she hates telephone was disrespectful for whatever reason, her fans LOVED the song and the video and in which part did they use a double?

I am sticking to my opinion that most people in the business don´t like her

You're probably right that a lot of her contemporaries don't like her. :sweat: I think they respect her, but they probably see her as being very stuck up.

They used doubles in the final dance scene, if I remember correctly.

You're probably right that a lot of her contemporaries don't like her. :sweat: I think they respect her, but they probably see her as being very stuck up.

They used doubles in the final dance scene, if I remember correctly.

I see her giving the cold shoulder to everybody in the awards except for those who are legends in the business, she should look more into her contemporaries and don't think she's better than them because she's not.

Born This Way: Gaga Reloaded - The Complete Confection Re-Up :awesome:

Born This Way: Gaga Reloaded - The Complete Confection Re-Up - The Remixes :derpga:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

BricksNStrings

I see her giving the cold shoulder to everybody in the awards except for those who are legends in the business, she should look more into her contemporaries and don't think she's better than them because she's not.

Not saying she should be stuck up, but IMO she is much better than them. She's the only one of her contemporaries who can do it all - sing well in almost any style, write both lyrics and melodies, play various instruments, dance really well, direct shows/videos, be commercial, artistic, and both a throwback and cutting edge at the same time. Obviously she has a lot of room for growth, after all she's young, but she doesn't even deserve to be in the same CATEGORY as most of the people in her genre of her generation.

GreenEyes

Well Gaga and Britney talked about a colab, remember she went to one of Britneys concerts and they talked back stage about it?

Not saying she should be stuck up, but IMO she is much better than them. She's the only one of her contemporaries who can do it all - sing well in almost any style, write both lyrics and melodies, play various instruments, dance really well, direct shows/videos, be commercial, artistic, and both a throwback and cutting edge at the same time. Obviously she has a lot of room for growth, after all she's young, but she doesn't even deserve to be in the same CATEGORY as most of the people in her genre of her generation.

She can't dance and her lasts songs were a flop, the fact that she works more than other artists doesn't mean her work is better than the one of her contemporary artists' (quantity is not quality) , she's just average, you might not see it now but time will show it

misanthrope

She can't dance and her lasts songs were a flop, the fact that she works more than other artists doesn't mean her work is better than the one of her contemporary artists' (quantity is not quality) , she's just average, you might not see it now but time will show it

You're a little twisted. I think you buy too much into hater opinion. It's not true that most people in the business hate her. I do agree that she most likely has a pretty big ego, but quite honestly every one of her peers does as well. The difference between them and her is that she goes out of her way to try to be different. You can think of that as a positive or a negative, depending on your perspective. But it really is all about perspective. She's average if you think about her as if shes trying to be genuinely avant garde. The way I see her is trying to be an incredibly commercial pop artist with her own unique edge. To me shes not average. Shes not exactly Bjork but she succeeds at fulfilling her own vision and staying inside the commercial box while not trying to be too predictable. At the base of her aesthetic is something genuine, even if she may overly fill us in on her artistic process.

Azealia better be on that album.

I agree with this

Good cuz all the rumored collabos sounded like flops anyways :nails:

p1tZg.jpg

And this!!!

You're a little twisted. I think you buy too much into hater opinion. It's not true that most people in the business hate her. I do agree that she most likely has a pretty big ego, but quite honestly every one of her peers does as well. The difference between them and her is that she goes out of her way to try to be different. You can think of that as a positive or a negative, depending on your perspective. But it really is all about perspective. She's average if you think about her as if shes trying to be genuinely avant garde. The way I see her is trying to be an incredibly commercial pop artist with her own unique edge. To me shes not average. Shes not exactly Bjork but she succeeds at fulfilling her own vision and staying inside the commercial box while not trying to be too predictable. At the base of her aesthetic is something genuine, even if she may overly fill us in on her artistic process.

sorry, i don't agree with you and i am not twisted. I just think she is not different from other artists out there, leave aside the commercial part, most artists let other people take charge of that. I think creatively she doesn't have anything else to give, this is coming from someone who follows her since the fame era

InGagzWeTrust

why is everyone looking for another collab with Bey? And Lana? She is amazing, but has nothing to do with ARTPOP. Azealia and Britney would be the best choices tbh, I'm not a big fan of Brit, but we have to admit she is a pop legend as well.

Archived