Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't really want Britney for some reason. :|

The only collab I expect right now would be with Azealia tbh. And if she were to collab with Britney, I'd expect it to be a bonus track or something tbh.

:nails:

nick4bty

Confirmation from Gaga?

Just because she recorded some lines for both songs doesn't mean anything from her will appear on the album.

Although I really like her, I hope something is used.

I need some Banks on ARTPOP. but wasn't it obvious that Spears, Minaj, and Lana weren't on ARTPOP. I mean really. cum on guise ur smarter ten dis. :blehga:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Confirmation from Gaga?

Just because she recorded some lines for both songs doesn't mean anything from her will appear on the album.

Although I really like her, I hope something is used.

I think you would've known about it by now if Gaga had confirmed. :crazy:

nick4bty

I think you would've known about it by now if Gaga had confirmed. :crazy:

Haha, true.

Which was basically my point.

if the collaboration is going to be with a flop hip hop singer like kendrick lamar we shouldn't be excited at all, remember what happened with b---h don't kill my vibe :nails:

I knew all the collaborations rumors were false, nobody likes Gaga and viceversa, Gaga doesn't like anybody

False, and here are my receipts:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=29308

False, and here are my receipts:

http://gagadaily.com...showtopic=29308

if they like her so much, why don't they collaborate with her?? talking is cheap

She doesn't like anybody, i remember a year after telephone came out she said she hated both the song and the video (nice way of shading beyonce) , get what i mean?

if they like her so much, why don't they collaborate with her?? talking is cheap

She doesn't like anybody, i remember a year after telephone came out she said she hated both the song and the video (nice way of shading beyonce) , get what i mean?

lawd. what kind logic :dies:

i'm pretty sure they like gaga because of her personality and not just her overall artistry/musicality.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived