Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

Maybe she means rumor about her featuring on someone else's song .... (but i didn't heard one except Kenrick which has been scrapped)

Co-branding doesn't work that simply in the music industry. It's not like you're putting toothpaste and a well-known toothbrush together.

You can be a legend and completely irrelevant. That does nothing to boost the stature of the current act.

Mariah Carey and that horrid collaboration with Nicki Minaj? What'd that do for Nicki?

You're right but Gaga singing with older people has helped her reach more of a "musician" status.

And really MC is a little more off the charts than Elton John etc.

Fishnet Sinner

Sure,I'll be a bit bummed if an Azealia collab doesn't make the cut, but no meltdowns here. I'd much rather gaga and her team make the best selections possible for a strong album that's ready to slay.

(the only thing that would ever make me really upset would be a collab with nicki minaj....just can't stand her. Gaga is so much better than stooping to collab with someone that talent-free)

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Obviously Banks is confirmed to have collaborated on ARTPOP. She's clearing up the britney, lana, stuff .

Archived