Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i the only one who doesn't care about collabs ? :shrug: I was hoping for Britney tho!

Plus, She confirmed ages ago that Minaj is not going to be on ARTPOP

I hate it when some monsters pretend that Gaga is SO ABOVE the other pop stars that even the thought of collaborating with Rihanna or Katy is disgusting.

Some of you should get off your high horses. She can collaborate with anyone she wants to! :)

I couldn't care less if she collaborated with Elton John or Nicki Minaj.

I hate it when some monsters pretend that Gaga is SO ABOVE the other pop stars that even the thought of collaborating with Rihanna or Katy is disgusting.

Some of you should get off your high horses. She can collaborate with anyone she wants to! :)

I couldn't care less if she collaborated with Elton John or Nicki Minaj.

EXACTLY.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

GrandchildDavid

deconfirm isnt even a real word :smh:

Well now it is. :awesome:

Basically she debunked rumors

Yup that's word I was thinking about.

Americano

Yeah, she'd rather work with artists in their caskets already. Working with fresh, hip faces? What a weird concept.

Yeah, she'd rather work with artists in their caskets already. Working with fresh, hip faces? What a weird concept.

Or the obvious concept of working with "legends" to cement herself as one. Cobranding isn't THAT complicated.

Same reason Madonna + LMFAO or Gangham-style man to make herself more modern.

Omg...think guys..She said RUMORS were not real not what she actually confirmed. Azaelia collab was not a rumor, it's confirmed. Same with Elton. She was talking about the Britney & lana ones

Americano

Or the obvious concept of working with "legends" to cement herself as one. Cobranding isn't THAT complicated.

Same reason Madonna + LMFAO or Gangham-style man to make herself more modern.

Co-branding doesn't work that simply in the music industry. It's not like you're putting toothpaste and a well-known toothbrush together.

You can be a legend and completely irrelevant. That does nothing to boost the stature of the current act.

Mariah Carey and that horrid collaboration with Nicki Minaj? What'd that do for Nicki?

Redstreak

Co-branding doesn't work that simply in the music industry. It's not like you're putting toothpaste and a well-known toothbrush together.

You can be a legend and completely irrelevant. That does nothing to boost the stature of the current act.

Mariah Carey and that horrid collaboration with Nicki Minaj? What'd that do for Nicki?

Those two collabed?
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Did you just call Beyonce old and decrepit? :teehee:

Archived