💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

she already worked with azealia and kendrick tho, so these rumours that shes setting the record straight against are amidst all those stupid britney/lana rumors.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Was Nicki even rumored to be featured on ARTPOP? :huh:

She's rumored to be on every album anybody ever does.

Sometimes I think this girl just spends her days going from studio to studio recording features.

Guest StutterGlitch

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

^^^title

And all I want is Azealia tbh. I don't mind others though.

Okay... changing...

And in typical fashion, some of y'all are denying the words straight from Gaga herself.

Stop trying to make Lana Del Rey, Britney and Nicki Minaj happen.

They're not going to happen. :usrs:

Brainiac

And in typical fashion, some of y'all are denying the words straight from Gaga herself.

this had me laughing out loud! haha

I would still love a Britney collab, even though she confirmed it to be just a rumor. Which I knew from the beginning, but it was always nice to hope and day dream about lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Flippy

:crossed:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Thank you

the only possibility of a collab is Azealia because it was confirmed by them that they are working together (and all the rumoured artists have **** music :hor: )

Fishnet Sinner

:tea:

Still really hoping an Azealia collab makes the cut.

Well we know something is up with Azealia... Otherwise she wouldn't have contacted her. Maybe she's gonna open for the BTWB when it hits North America?! :shrug: I'm here for an Azealia collab though.

Not surprising. Tho it's always my ultimate dream to have a Britney and Gaga collaboration. Perhaps, in the next album? :fan:

And all I want is Azealia tbh. I don't mind others though.

she already worked with azealia and kendrick tho, so these rumours that shes setting the record straight against are amidst all those stupid britney/lana rumors.

the only possibility of a collab is Azealia because it was confirmed by them that they are working together (and all the rumoured artists have **** music :hor: )

Still really hoping an Azealia collab makes the cut.

Well we know something is up with Azealia... Otherwise she wouldn't have contacted her. Maybe she's gonna open for the BTWB when it hits North America?! :shrug: I'm here for an Azealia collab though.

What if Azealia doesn't make the cut, though? It's perfectly possible.

She didn't by any means promise that Azealia would be on the album, yet a lot of people take it as set in stone.

I can already see all the b---hing. :laughga:

aaronyoji

What if Azealia doesn't make the cut, though? It's perfectly possible.

She didn't by any means promise that Azealia would be on the album, yet a lot of people take it as set in stone.

I can already see all the b---hing. :laughga:

well sure its possible, but i mean azealia's got DOPE AS **** skills lol she droppin more hot fire than a volcano on fire island during the early 90s!

Pity Party

I really really want Azealia on this album :red:

as much as i'd love it i really don't think we are ever going to get a Britney collab :roll:

Archived