💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lamborghini & Lady Gaga Are Making Dreams Possible

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Stefani Germanotta is proud to be an Italian-American, and her latest collaboration is with an iconic Italian supercar manufacturer. Lamborghini and Lady Gaga are making dreams possible for kids across the U.S. As the founder of Born This Way Foundation, she and her mother Cynthia raised $333,800 by listing her Huracan EVO RWD coupe on Omaze.
Today, we see the benefactors describe how the donations will be utilized. Born This Way Foundation seeks to improve the mental health of children in tough situations. We applaud Lamborghini and Lady Gaga for stepping up to such a noble task. The car was featured in her music video “911”, and the Huracan EVO RWD sends 602 horsepower to the rear wheels. 
https://blog.dupontregistry.com/celebrity-cars/lamborghini-lady-gaga-are-making-dreams-possible/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

My dream is for the Chromatica era to restart and more songs from the Chromatica era to be released in another Chromatica part two album, is she going to make that possible? :oprah:

Edit: I didn't watch the video when I made these comments lmao, had no idea it was a charity thing. See my third comment

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

Wait... so the purple hair was for this commercial? :billie:   I cannot omg, Sour Candy found dead in a ditch

End Racism Now

Luke78619

I wonder what she’s had to do with the BTWF to adapt to the pandemic, juggling music, acting, makeup and charity during a pandemic (whilst helping with the pandemic) is a LOT :wtfga::heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

imnotyourbabe10

Love that she and others are using their platforms and notoriety to champion great causes -- that being said, I just wish that corporate collabs or sponsorships were not only of the modalities.  Too bad most governments don't really help or functionally operate :madge:

Also, a lot of non-profits run on cheap or free labor (e.g., volunteers, interns, etc).  Really kind of an unsustainable method of approaching these very important and serious issues.

The way she pronounced Lamborghini :deadbanana: You can tell she's been taking her Italian lessons for the Gucci role

9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

My dream is for the Chromatica era to restart and more songs from the Chromatica era to be released in another Chromatica part two album, is she going to make that possible? :oprah:

g0rl not this in a thread about charity work :deadbanana:

Archived