đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lamborghini & Lady Gaga Are Making Dreams Possible

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Just now, Economy said:

Im saying gurl would be desperate. Cash strapped... i dunno... that many endorsements in a short time would make me think something is up

I very much doubt that!! But just because she's not working like she usually would doesn't mean her bills stop. I really doubt she's stopped paying her team, at least her core team. Sarah, Freddie, Kim etc. She has all kinds of expenses related to being a businesswoman and celebrity. 2 big houses to maintain. I remember a time when we'd be celebrating this for her as it was a sign of her demand and status. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
3 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

I very much doubt that!! But just because she's not working like she usually would doesn't mean her bills stop. I really doubt she's stopped paying her team, at least her core team. Sarah, Freddie, Kim etc. She has all kinds of expenses related to being a businesswoman and celebrity. 2 big houses to maintain. I remember a time when we'd be celebrating this for her as it was a sign of her demand and status. 

Im confused....

ur arguing why u doubt shes cash strapped by pointing out her many bills she still has to pay while earning less?

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

PS: i was never criticizing her u dont have to come at me. If u know me at all u know im not anti business. Im just surprised shes done so much partnerships lately when she used to rarely do any and now i thought she did yet another one. So stuff crosses my mind :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ppl hate success in general thats the problem

I think it stems from how bad inequality has gotten and i think some anger and frustration is justified...

But i also think its not fair to be hating specific individuals for their success unless they attained it in extremely shady ways. In general politicians which actually make policy are the ones that need to be focused on

The world is very unfair but I don't think Gaga is the one to take issue with. She gives back, a lot. She donated to several BLM charities and I really doubt it was a small amount. She funded those classes in El Paso etc. That was a considerable sum. I remember that trans model (blanking on the name) saying she was living in a shelter that Gaga quietly donated to. Nobody would know about that if she hadn't gone on to be famous. We know she is very generous so I don't get why people act like she's not. She's also not stupid. She's going to take these deals. And so she should. 

I am s o proud of her and all the work she is doing for good, she also raises 100+ million to fight the pandemic 

<3 

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Im confused....

ur arguing why u doubt shes cash strapped by pointing out her many bills she still has to pay while earning less?

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

PS: i was never criticizing her u dont have to come at me. If u know me at all u know im not anti business. Im just surprised shes done so much partnerships lately when she used to rarely do any and now i thought she did yet another one. So stuff crosses my mind :shrug:

OK Let me be clear. Lady Gaga is NOT cash strapped. I merely pointed out that just bc she's not publicly "working" (even though clearly she is in private) it doesn't mean that her opportunities or her bills stop. Getting mad that she's earning money is a very weird flex. 

Just now, BlueRose said:

I am s o proud of her and all the work she is doing for good, she also raises 100+ million to fight the pandemic 

<3 

She actually said it was 150 million in the recent podcast interview! 

Economy
9 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

The world is very unfair but I don't think Gaga is the one to take issue with. She gives back, a lot. She donated to several BLM charities and I really doubt it was a small amount. She funded those classes in El Paso etc. That was a considerable sum. I remember that trans model (blanking on the name) saying she was living in a shelter that Gaga quietly donated to. Nobody would know about that if she hadn't gone on to be famous. We know she is very generous so I don't get why people act like she's not. She's also not stupid. She's going to take these deals. And so she should. 

I get that. I dont have an issue with Gaga as an i dividual nor do i think shes selfish or that she deserves to be criticized

Im explaining why i think some are hating... i think their frustrations are warranted they just dont always direct it at the right ppl

A person being successful doesnt mean they did anything wrong or that they deserve to be hated and that comes back to misplaced or misdirected hate i was talking about

But the system that allows this much disparity to begin with is obviously corrupt... if ppl were rewarded relative to how much work or effort or deeds they do and everyone received the same for same amount of work, no one should be as rich as Lady Gaga nevermind the billionaires out there because it would not be humanly possible to do that much work if u worked 24/7... problem is the system isnt some perfect formula that says X-amount of work or actions = X amount of financial reward. Its kind of all over the place and very disproportional :shrug:

And of course shes not stupid. Ur not getting my point. Im not criticizing her for capitalizing on her oppurtunities. In her shoes i would do the exact same

PartySick
7 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

also cynthia is so beautiful :enigma:

I saw her in person from across the room last year :bradley:

Just thinking "our goddess came out of that...we are not worthy :worship2:"

đź–¤

5 minutes ago, Economy said:

I get that. I dont have an issue with Gaga as an i dividual nor do i think shes selfish or that she deserves to be criticized

Im explaining why i think some are hating... i think their frustrations are warranted they just dont always direct it at the right ppl

A person being successful doesnt mean they did anything wrong or that they deserve to be hated and that comes back to misplaced or misdirected hate i was talking about

But the system that allows this much disparity to begin with is obviously corrupt... if ppl were rewarded relative to how much work or effort or deeds they do and everyone received the same for same amount of work, no one should be as rich as Lady Gaga nevermind the billionaires out there because it would not be humanly possible to do that much work if u worked 24/7... problem is the system isnt some perfect formula that says X-amount of work or actions = X amount of financial reward. Its kind of all over the place and very disproportional :shrug:

And of course shes not stupid. Ur not getting my point. Im not criticizing her for capitalizing on her oppurtunities. In her shoes i would do the exact same

But we all have a role in that too. We build celebrities up for this. It's what celebrity is all about. Gaga is a superstar. A++++. Us being here and searching her name on Google, buying her album, concerts etc is driving that disparity, whether we want to admit to it or not. Either way it's not her problem to deal with. Lots of very rich men have made more millions off of her talent and hard work. She's just getting it back! 

Economy
4 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

But we all have a role in that too. We build celebrities up for this. It's what celebrity is all about. Gaga is a superstar. A++++. Us being here and searching her name on Google, buying her album, concerts etc is driving that disparity, whether we want to admit to it or not. Either way it's not her problem to deal with. Lots of very rich men have made more millions off of her talent and hard work. She's just getting it back! 

Of course we all have a role in it too.

If u get to know me better on the site ull notice i have a very 2 way-street and 2 side of the coin perspective on matters. I rarely oversimplify things in a very black and white by taking a single side and forming tunnel vision to it

In the case of a corrupt system full of problems and full of inequality...

just because i point out and criticize that some are too rich and the system allows for too much disparity doesnt mean im laying out ALL of the blame on the rich or politicians. Theres many ways average joe citizens contribute to the system and to their own problems. I dont deny that and i point that out too sometimes (despite the fact that i get hate from ppl that dont like to hear such things cuz the popular narrative is that ordinary people can only be victims)

chromatic puzea

We get to see more of that lavender blonde here

but seriously gaga looks so cute here, thankfully we're able to see more of her lavender hair it's so pretty

but anyways, from Lamborghini: "Some dreams are special, but the greatest are those that allow you to share kindness. We teamed up with Lady Gaga to give people the chance to win the Lamborghini Huracán EVO RWD from the 911 music video for an Omaze sweepstakes. Donations from the sweepstakes will support Born This Way Foundation and families and organizations in need."

Some scammer may have won the car, but at least they raised some money

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived