šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lamborghini & Lady Gaga Are Making Dreams Possible

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Also, a lot of non-profits run on cheap or free labor (e.g., volunteers, interns, etc). Ā Really kind of an unsustainable method of approaching these very important and serious issues.

Capitalism runs on greed, u cant avoid greed it'll always be thereĀ 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Not gonna lie, I was frizzled and frazzled reading Gaga's name next to yet another brand, but i'm glad i clicled and it'sĀ for charity :D

Anyway Glennon Doyle is such a bad writer i didn't know she had the range to have a charity :cryga:

What's the objection to her working with brands? She deserves to get paid.Ā 

Ā 

Agree RE Glennon. I've only read excerpts soĀ  can't claim to have read all her work but I listened to a couple of podcasts she was on and I'm like??? This is the chick everyone I'd raving about as some kind of guru šŸ‘€ it's very Eat, Pray, Love. And that barely passed the test in the 90sĀ 

2 hours ago, Jester said:

The way she pronounced Lamborghini :deadbanana:Ā You can tell she's been taking her Italian lessons for the Gucci role

Why on earth would she be taking Italian lessons ?

35 minutes ago, MOT said:

Why on earth would she be taking Italian lessons ?

That's usually how actors prepare for such roles, I remember T. ChalametĀ talking about taking them for Call Me by Your Name

Ofc she's not going to speak Italian, but she'll have to pronounce her own and all other names correctly, and she's probably going to put on the accent andĀ maybe use someĀ Italian words.Ā 

Chromatica Island

As someone with Native American blood, I thank her for helping out with Native American reservations:heart:

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

littlepotter
44 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

What's the objection to her working with brands? She deserves to get paid.Ā 

Ā 

Agree RE Glennon. I've only read excerpts soĀ  can't claim to have read all her work but I listened to a couple of podcasts she was on and I'm like??? This is the chick everyone I'd raving about as some kind of guru šŸ‘€ it's very Eat, Pray, Love. And that barely passed the test in the 90sĀ 

I mean it was cute the first few times. But it gets tiring after a while to see lamborghini, oreo, tudor, valentino, joe biden, haus labs, tiffany's, LG, etc. being the only thingsĀ promoted instead of like idk her music

chaeri pls

42 minutes ago, Jester said:

That's usually how actors prepare for such roles, I remember T. ChalametĀ talking about taking them for Call Me by Your Name

Ofc she's not going to speak Italian, but she'll have to pronounce her own and all other names correctly, and she's probably going to put on the accent andĀ maybe use someĀ Italian words.Ā 

Thank you for that, but I must apologize. I was being facetious there, she's ItalianĀ  ......

Economy

Oh it was charitiy :flop:

Ā 

When i read title i thought Gaga announced yet another Corporate collab and i was about to go GURL!!!!!

36 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I mean it was cute the first few times. But it gets tiring after a while to see lamborghini, oreo, tudor, valentino, joe biden, haus labs, tiffany's, LG, etc. being the only thingsĀ promoted instead of like idk her music

But she's not just a musician. She's a businesswoman. Often times her music is tied into these partnerships.Ā  I just don't get why Gaga fans get so mad over it. I swear they think she's collecting all this cash for diamonds and cars... Many people rely on her to pay their wages. Her foundation is likely predominantly funded by her. I'm sure a chunk of it was going towards the chromatica ball. She's worked her ass off to be in the position to have this big brands throwing money at her for a few days work so it's really disappointing to see the way people act like she's just doing it out of "greed" or some other bullsh*t reason. Like take a shot every time someone drags out the old "music not the bling" chestnutĀ retro rainbow GIF

Just now, Economy said:

Oh it was charitiy :flop:

Ā 

When i read title i thought Gaga announced yet another Corporate collab and i was about to go GURL!!!!!

So what if she was.... My god šŸ™„

Economy
1 minute ago, Beatboom said:

So what if she was.... My god šŸ™„

Im saying gurl would beĀ desperate. Cash strapped... i dunno... that many endorsements in a short time would make me think something is up

Economy
3 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

But she's not just a musician. She's a businesswoman. Often times her music is tied into these partnerships.Ā  I just don't get why Gaga fans get so mad over it. I swear they think she's collecting all this cash for diamonds and cars... Many people rely on her to pay their wages. Her foundation is likely predominantly funded by her. I'm sure a chunk of it was going towards the chromatica ball. She's worked her ass off to be in the position to have this big brands throwing money at her for a few days work so it's really disappointing to see the way people act like she's just doing it out of "greed" or some other bullsh*t reason. Like take a shot every time someone drags out the old "music not the bling" chestnutĀ retro rainbow GIF

Ppl hate success in general thats the problem

Ā 

I think it stems from how bad inequality has gotten and i think some anger and frustration is justified...

Ā 

But i also think its not fair to be hating specific individuals for their success unless they attained it in extremely shady ways. In general politicians which actually make policy are the ones that need to be focused on

Archived