Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Oreos: Are They Good?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

I really couldnt care less about the packaging tbh or that it says Lady Gaga on them. Talk about a marketing ploy and i find it very child like to fall for or getting excited over a product because of a celebrity name written in it :flop:

HOWEVER...

Packaging aside i presume the flavour with those different icing creams so Gaga oreos or not they different and i wanna know of they taste good and what do they taste like?

Cuz they not available in my Country :triggered:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mindblown

I personally like them. They taste like golden oreos but just pink. Some people say they can taste the food coloring tho. 

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

I really couldnt care less about the packaging tbh or that it says Lady Gaga on them. Talk about a marketing ploy and i find it very child like to fall for or getting excited over a product because of a celebrity name written in it :flop:

HOWEVER...

Packaging aside i presume the flavour with those different icing creams so Gaga oreos or not they different and i wanna know of they taste good and what do they taste like?

Cuz they not available in my Country :triggered:

They are the golden vanilla flavored oreos only a bitter sweeter and just colored pink and green. So yes very good.

migamiga

They’re really addicting! Also i feel like the quality of the cookie and cream is better than normal Oreos or maybe it’s just a different texture cause different ingredients but yeah they’re good

jimmytimestep

also i gotta say i was not expecting the patterns in the cookies to be so consistent but i can see fully defined shapes in every single cookie

nabisco did not come to play with our queen

edit: mondelez, whatever

xoxo Craig

I would love to try the pink and green ones, but the Chromatica oreos here are just the normal black and white ones :selena:

End Racism Now

I read some people say that they tested like regular Oreos but they actually have a more sweet taste, I really liked them!  

ps. I only ate the cookies and removed the filling because I don’t like Oreos because of their sugary filling but I really liked this ones :vegas:

Hottie Detector

xoxo Craig
Just now, jimmytimestep said:

also i gotta say i was not expecting the patterns in the cookies to be so consistent but i can see fully defined shapes in every single cookie

nabisco did not come to play with our queen

#CookieQueen :firega:

End Racism Now

jimmytimestep

yall my husband bought me two packs and we're eating through one but the second....

i need to save it as a memento, right? how long do oreos last?

xoxo Craig
Just now, jimmytimestep said:

yall my husband bought me two packs and we're eating through one but the second....

i need to save it as a memento, right? how long do oreos last?

Eat it and buy another :vegas:

End Racism Now

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Some people say they can taste the food coloring tho. 

it's the radiation :air:

I got them just now after going to 5 different stores and checking each of them almost every day since they came out :selena:

They’re really good though! It’s just dyed vanilla Oreos so if you like those then you’ll like these. I love the design of the packaging, cookies and colors though. Definitely gonna eat a lot more tonight after I finish my dinner :bradley:

Archived