Buy more :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Linus Gaga

someone : the pink and green chromatica oreo taste good

someone : the chromatica oreo we have is black and white only

Me in Australia : squidward-looking-out-the-window-meme.jp

Hit me a message and say hi !

WhiteWitch

No. They’re literally just vanilla cookies with vanilla icing, and you can definitely taste the food coloring 

Delulu Rogers
15 hours ago, Economy said:

Cuz they not available in my Country

Are they ever coming to Canada do we know? Some fan on Twitter asked a random Walmart person and said they are getting them feb 15th but that’s 99% just made up info the employee made to get rid of the customer lmao 

They made puke neon green and pink but slay

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Buy more :flower:

I got another box but I'm afraid to open it :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaSine

Honestly i find them really gross and artificial tasting but I don’t have a sweet tooth and have always disliked golden Oreos. 

I bought 3 of the small packs and have not touched two of them after I ate one cookie and my boyfriend ate the rest of the pack himself :air:

HosedDownGypsy
4 hours ago, reelcool said:

is it true people are getting food poisoning from them?

Unfortunatly yes, this is Lil Nas X before and after eating the cookies, not enough people are speaking up about this

Er90YZtUwAITDdm?format=jpg&name=largeEr90YZrVEAIWQk4?format=jpg&name=large

RAIN ON ME

13 minutes ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

Unfortunatly yes, this is Lil Nas X before and after eating the cookies, not enough people are speaking up about this

Er90YZtUwAITDdm?format=jpg&name=largeEr90YZrVEAIWQk4?format=jpg&name=large

oh my god, thats horrifying

so if i eat them, im gonna turn from a *** to a super ***?

Pop Music

they are very good 

I do taste some of the dye as some other monsters have said but I don't mind

I already prefer the golden oreos to the normal ones so It's a win for me :yay:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

nathantj594
3 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

No. They’re literally just vanilla cookies with vanilla icing, and you can definitely taste the food coloring 

Lies and vicious rumors. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Economy
3 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Are they ever coming to Canada do we know? Some fan on Twitter asked a random Walmart person and said they are getting them feb 15th but that’s 99% just made up info the employee made to get rid of the customer lmao 

Yeah no idea

But tbh if they just taste like normal Gold Oreos im not gonna buy them just because they look different and have Lady Gaga written on them like whats the point? :rip:

I thought maybe they actually had unique flavours but im not gonna buy them because of the packaging. Sorry i dont buy into that kind of marketing :flop:

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Yeah no idea

But tbh if they just taste like normal Gold Oreos im not gonna buy them just because they look different and have Lady Gaga written on them like whats the point? :rip:

I thought maybe they actually had unique flavours but im not gonna buy them because of the packaging. Sorry i dont buy into that kind of marketing :flop:

Well if you’re going to buy Oreos anyways like I sometimes do, you might as well get the gaga ones. Plus it’s still cool to eat even if you know the taste already 

Economy
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Well if you’re going to buy Oreos anyways like I sometimes do, you might as well get the gaga ones. Plus it’s still cool to eat even if you know the taste already 

Yeah... if i was going to buy them anyway and they were the same price sure i guess so...

But i dont prefer gold oreos to regular ones and even the regular ones i dont particularly buy often so i guess im not buying them even if they come to Canada :enigma:

I was only originally excited at the prospect of Lady Gaga oreos cuz i thought maybe they were some unique limited edition flavour with her name on it. That would give it a certain artistic entity to its creation plus would be cool to try a new flavour

But the fact that is just the packaging and the look/colours that are different makes it really underwelming for me. On top of that the flavour its based on is not even one of my favs :air:

Archived