💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Cheek To Cheek 2' Discussion Thread

danbekim

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i’m always up for a new gaga release, and she looks great on the vinyl so i’m ready 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, all these ads she released so far have been done months in advance. Those products have been tested andnready from months in advance. It is just the norm in business, all the more so during pandemic, so it will be the same when she added C3C songs for the HL ads. The editor(s) literally only need to add those songs to the already filmed ads

But considering Tony’s health and her respect for him don’t think she’s using  this project for make up but who knows 

Stupid Oreo
43 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Imagine it took them 3 years to record 10 songs 

this came out wrong

RainingOnMe
3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Uhm maybe because of Tony’s condition he couldn’t remember the lyrics:bear:

Wow this is extremely inconsiderate and rude.

It's because their schedules almost never aligned and it was always hard for Gaga to fit in recording with Tony while traveling/performing in Vegas/recording Chromatica, as clearly stated in the initial article. 

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

Wow this is extremely inconsiderate and rude.

It's because their schedules almost never aligned and it was always hard for Gaga to fit in recording with Tony while traveling/performing in Vegas/recording Chromatica, as clearly stated in the initial article. 

i meant because he wanted to spent more time with family etc instead of recording an album:fail:

RAMROD

There might be 18392737 versions again like C2C, and each with exclusive tracks :giggle:

ezgif-2-0b1438baa474.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy
On 2/1/2021 at 3:59 PM, danbekim said:

v    v    v

U didnt answer his question at all :lmao:

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There might be 18392737 versions again like C2C, and each with exclusive tracks :giggle:

ezgif-2-0b1438baa474.gif

Honestly I doubt the purpose is the same it was in 2014 with CTC for a lot of reasons.

I couldn't even imagine Gaga picking commercial card this time. At least not in a the way she did with the first jazz album. 

Kattys
12 hours ago, danbekim said:

the lyrics are the same as the one she sings but it's a cover of Cole Porter's song

Yess I know it's a cover I just wanted to make sure that it's the same song that we're talking about.

Archived