💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Cheek To Cheek 2' Discussion Thread

danbekim

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

You did official ctc2 discussion even though we have literally nothing about it :billie: hilarious 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Little99 said:

You did official ctc2 discussion even though we have literally nothing about it :billie: hilarious 

We have a confirmation for a release.

Unlike anything talked about in the Chromatica threads the past 2 months :bear: 

NFRatwell
5 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Girl you’re an active member of the Chromatica Clowns :bear: all we need over there is Rose posting a picture of Sour Candy there’s 5 pages about Gaga doing the Grammys haha

Karen Smith
6 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Girl you’re an active member of the Chromatica Clowns :bear: all we need over there is Rose posting a picture of Sour Candy there’s 5 pages about Gaga doing the Grammys haha

:billie: **** I didn't know I'm already known from that 

Original Diva

Where did the information regarding the amount of songs on the album come from? What is the actual source of this information?

excuse me no

numb the flame

I don't know how legit this is but...

The site has spelt Tony's name wrong and the site icon is from the Cheek to Cheek Live dvd artwork, that being said, the website is linked to the aarp.org article that was released last week about Tony's health. 

Yeah it will be hard for Gaga to promote this but she's doing it for him and his family as much as for herself. I'm sure with very elderly grandparents and with Tony's decline it's been a heavy year. Hopefully she will have a great filming experience on Gucci. 

numb the flame

so the tonygaga.com site was created on 15/01/2021 while the article was released 01/02/2021. It seems a little weird for a fan to create a site just a few weeks before such a big announcement regarding Tony and his career. While the site being created before the article doesn't confirm anything as such, I think it's a real site but we just weren't supposed to see it yet and there's the spelling error in Tony's name. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm so excited for her to have this upcoming record in her discography.  What I'm MORE excited for is her own solo Jazz album.  I think this will help propel her towards that possibility.

Togekiss

Kinda random but does anyone remember how iconic the C2C sale was on HSN? “What you should do is buy 20” 😂

bring on that pecan pie

Bradley
1 hour ago, Togekiss said:

Kinda random but does anyone remember how iconic the C2C sale was on HSN? “What you should do is buy 20” 😂

Can we call her back?

Archived