šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Official 'Cheek To Cheek 2' Discussion Thread

danbekim

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I still canā€™t believe they had to wait 7 years to record and release it, but Iā€™m glad weā€™re getting it this year. When she said she wanted to do all kinds of music this decade she wasnā€™t lying, a full dance pop album in 2020 and jazz in 2021. I wonder whatā€™s next.Ā 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

It's gonna be an emotional experience for sure. I'm so sad to hear about Tony's health condition.Ā 

This album will probably be his last, and it was a long, inspiring and beautiful career.

Ā 

A Star is Born ā­

How sad to hear about Tonyā€™s condition. Iā€™m very happy this album is happening and it will be a great way to close his music career. Gaga will be holding his hand into his next lifetime.Ā 
Ā 

Also, where did we get the info that itā€™s 12 songs? Did I miss that in the article?Ā 

Anderson123

As much as I love Chromatica and feel like it couldā€™ve used at least one more music video, I guess itā€™s time to move on. I hope she doesnā€™t completely abandon that and we get something at the end of the year or revisits the theme some other time.

Anyway, hereā€™s to Cheek To Cheek Part 2, Itā€™s probably going to be more emotional than the first one and canā€™t wait to hear the songs. I wonder if itā€™s going to be the same formula or would they do one or two surprises. Itā€™d be really cool if they have another artist featured there like Adele, maybe at least one original song. Either way Iā€™m excited! I didnā€™t have the chance to see her in Vegas so if itā€™s anything like the piano set Iā€™m SOLD.

numb the flame
Just now, Anderson123 said:

As much as I love Chromatica and feel like it couldā€™ve used at least one more music video, I guess itā€™s time to move on. I hope she doesnā€™t completely abandon that and we get something at the end of the year or revisits the theme some other time.

Anyway, hereā€™s to Cheek To Cheek Part 2, Itā€™s probably going to be more emotional than the first one and canā€™t wait to hear the songs. I wonder if itā€™s going to be the same formula or would they do one or two surprises. Itā€™d be really cool if they have another artist featured there like Adele, maybe at least one original song. Either way Iā€™m excited! I didnā€™t have the chance to see her in Vegas so if itā€™s anything like the piano set Iā€™m SOLD.

I know the reason Gaga didn't putĀ Paradise on Cheek to Cheek was because she didn't think her own jazz songs should be next to the greatest jazz recordsĀ or something of those lines.Ā 

NFRatwell
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I donā€™t think surprises are the best way to go forĀ probably Tonyā€™s last album. I think theyā€™ll keep it like CTC.Ā 

24 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I think CTC was released through Tony's label, however I'm not sure on that. I can't remember if Interscope had anything to do with CTC besides allowing Gaga to record Ā it.Ā 

Yeah C2C was under Intercope and Streamline records.

37 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Also, where did we get the info that itā€™s 12 songs? Did I miss that in the article?Ā 

A very reliable ATRL insider confirmed it. But the information in the OP is incorrect. Gaga has 1 solo song, not 2. The other solo songs is sung by Tony. And then there are 10 duets.

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

A very reliable ATRL insider confirmed it. But the information in the OP is incorrect. Gaga has 1 solo song, not 2. The other solo songs is sung by Tony. And then there are 10 duets.

Is there a source for their confirmation? Is it in herĀ thread

1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Is there a source for their confirmation? Is it in herĀ thread

it' on ATRL in the thread for the album

Pop Music

as sad as the circumstances are I am excited for the release!

a beautiful and importantĀ moment for them both

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

Chromatican
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I heard rumors years ago in 2014 that the followup was supposed to be all Cole Porter songs and titled "Red Hot and Blue" but that's probably all changed, especially since Lana once considered calling her album something similar

Iā€™m still betting on the Red, Hot and Blue title. Lana still hasnā€™t used it, but they mightā€™ve changed it, who knows.Ā 

Just now, Chromatican said:

Iā€™m still betting on the Red, Hot and Blue title. Lana still hasnā€™t used it, but they mightā€™ve changed it, who knows.Ā 

Thereā€™s already a Cole Porter cover album called Red Hot + Blue, but Iā€™m sure it wouldnā€™t be in bad taste to use it againĀ 

Whigney Houstan

Gaga's cover of "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" is divine and I hope we get more songsĀ like that.

Archived