Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm leaving this fanbase

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Regina George
5 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I think OP is going through something. I hope they find peace.

And y'all are still here bashing them and making them feel even worse. Good job GGD! Kindness punks! Just the way to go!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Thank you :heart: I feel you and wish you all the best. Stay away from the snakes on this website. They are toxic.  

I know, bud. Mental health first. :heart:

she/her

xoxo Craig
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

Is there a dualipa daily? If not, someone needs to hurry up and create one. They would get a ton of traffic and emotions probably wouldn't be as high here.

I don’t like her music but she's constantly provided art and content for her fans all through last year and this year. Gaga could do the same but she chooses not too

End Racism Now

rasclautmangos
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I know what you're doing. So, keep your energy for yourself because that's useless. 

What am I doing? You just called people sickos, not me. 

Is something else going on? Seriously and respectfully. 

LittleMonster20
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t like her music but she's constantly provided art and content for her fans all through last year and this year. Gaga could do the same but she chooses not too

Nah, Gaga is more responsible than promoting during a pandemic.

Name me an artist who has been promoting last year who hasn’t been caught breaking the rules and being reckless?

People need to realize already that promotion is not a priority now. 

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, NAMURO said:

I simply like her and enjoy her music without giving a f**k about promo and fandom stuff, so I think I can be quite neutral in this... Yours is the first rude post in here. Using capital letters and calling people sickos when they were simply disagreeing with you is annoying af, and the definition of toxic. Looking at your replies it's obvious you were precisely waiting for all this drama

Okay. Maybe it was rude. Sorry for that. 

Though, you're wrong. I wasn't waiting for drama. I was hoping to find support from this fanbase before leaving. I guess I was asking for too much. 

Regina George

@Gagadonna hey love! I just want to remind you that these people on here are some random people who have no real impact on your life! Don't let them get to you. You were extremely respectful and you did nothing wrong. This thread is not unnecessary if it is not unnecessary to you. You shared your thoughts and it's appreciated. Just know that a lot of people on here are fake and preach kindness only when it benefits them but will stab you whenever they could. Just take it easy and remember to put yourself and your opinions first! Sending you love! :heart:

whoresup

I’m conflicted because part of me thinks if she is able to do all these business things and promote them all then she should be able to promote her album and provide content/performances. 

But then part of me also thinks that she is contractually obliged to do the deals so no matter what she might be going through she is expected to do them and because the industry has lost so much money due to the pandemic, it is one of the only ways to make up for that loss in revenue. 

Dominic

This thread has just turned into drama so im gonna lock it. If you want us to ban your account please make a support thread and we can, look after yourself either way x

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived