💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm leaving this fanbase

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
8 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

I think Stefani is just tired of the Gaga persona, and part of me feels bad she probably felt forced to even do an era like this (commercial dance pop). I just wish she was more honest with us. I’d be totally fine if she wanted to keep the switch turned off as long as she still released music, but if she wants to just go down the road of random brand deals and movies then I wish her the best of luck. I’m not interested in stanning an actress or social media influencer, I’ve always loved her for her voice, music, and original art. 

Exactly. I feel this tiredness from her as well. And that's why I don't wanna be part of this anymore. Also, that's the reason why I wish her all the best. I want her to grow happy and alright with who she is. But, even if that's no reason for you to unstan, it is a reason for me to do so. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Yeah, she definitely wanted this album to be her last hurrah to Lady Gaga. I feel it too. I was watching Rain On Me MV while working out the other day and this makes perfect sense. (in delulu world, but just lemme have this fam:laughga:)

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed. I just hope she doesn’t drag this era out for too long or feel like she needs to force herself to do another pop era

Gagadonna
8 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I disagree with you on many things but you can do whatever makes you happier. :heart:

Plus, you can stream her music as a casual listener in future if you feel like you 'miss' her. But I don't think that Gaga you miss will ever come back. So, it's better to just move on from Gaga.

Actually, Gaga has lost a large number of little monsters over the years and also gained a large number. That's how fanbases work.

I will certainly listen to her. Of course!

But don't think I miss the "OldGaga" of 2009-2013. Actually, the Gaga I loved most was that of Joanne: vulnerable, open, emotional. Beautifully HUMAN. (Yes, I know, we know now that she was depressed at that time and I'm sorry for that). Anyway, Million Reasons will remain one of my favourite songs in my lifetime :) 

Thank you for your kind message :heart:

Gagadonna
10 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Thanks for responding that way.
And of course, I know that not everybody goes through the same thing. I was just trying to put some things in perspective :) Because, also, even if you say you're ok, it must feel a bit **** to partly let go of something you say to have been so invested in.

Have you never been through a breakup? That's kind of the same. 

Some people come into your life, you LOVE them with all of your heart. Then, life continues. You change, things change, the other person changes. And some people, though they brought you many beautiful things, are just no part of the your present life anymore. And when you still keep them into your life - even if you know they're no longer part of it - is more unhealthy than anything else. :) 

Gagadonna
9 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

You opened this thread and literally asked for people's opinions

Did I? Nope. I stated my opinion. YOU thought I asked for your opinion.

9 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

oh and guess what? I really don't care if u still a fan or not. I know I am. Otherwise I would not waste my time being on here.

So bye bye!

How does that make sense? lol 

Anyway, I wish you all the best and hope you'll have fun! 

Gagadonna
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The fact that you still have so many thoughts and emotions about Gaga and her work shows that you don't actually want to leave. If someone loses their interest they just naturally log out, leave and come back on a few special ocassions or not at all, not necesarilly post a thread and keep engaging with commenters.

Either way I wish you good luck in life! Take care of yourself and find a more fullfilling hobby/ passion if you can! 

As said above, it's like a breakup. You may still love someone, you know deep down this person has no longer their place in your life. It may sound sad, it maybe is, but it is life, and I've come to accept it. That's why I do wish her all the best and will still listen to her music. 

Thank you for your kind wishes :hug:

rasclautmangos

You can't help the way you feel. Just signing out and putting the website on your block list might be quicker than getting your account deleted though. 

I can't really speak to why Gaga does the things that she does. Music doesn't pay the way it used to and Gaga could very well have a lot of bills to pay and a lot of people on her payroll that also depend on the income she brings in from different collaborations. It also helps to keep her in the public eye, allowing her more opportunities. 

Also, I haven't been in the "stan" world of lady gaga for too long now, but what I've seen so far is enough to make anyone withdraw. The codependent behavior, fans getting seriously upset when she doesn't give exactly what you want when you want, comparing her to other artists, has to be EXHAUSTING. Who would want to interact with that?

Even when she puts out a video, many on this site seem to be over it and want something new a week later. 

In regards to her personality. Gaga gives me vibes (I could be wrong) that she does a good bit of masking if that makes sense. Being happy and positive on the outside while feeling tortured on the inside. No way her personality would be the same, she could very well be hanging on by a thread a lot of the time.

32 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

That is not something Dua Lipa achieved, it's something HER LABEL did. 

Then hang a poster of Interscope in your room and thank them for approving Come To Mama... :poot:

ALGAYDO

And a thread was necessary because? Lol but anyway good luck on whatever it is you’re trying to do 

LittleMonster20

You’ll be back anyway. This is so dramatic and you really lack consideration here. Yes it sucks that this era is so empty but she served a beautiful album. ‘Promo’ is just not a priority right now. Gaga is nearly the only artist taking this situation seriously. Almost all the artist listed for doing promotion have been caught breaking rules and acting reckless.

I unstanned once in the pre-Joanne era. You know how long it lasted? An evening.

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

You can't help the way you feel. Just signing out and putting the website on your block list might be quicker than getting your account deleted though. 

I can't really speak to why Gaga does the things that she does. Music doesn't pay the way it used to and Gaga could very well have a lot of bills to pay and a lot of people on her payroll that also depend on the income she brings in from different collaborations. It also helps to keep her in the public eye, allowing her more opportunities. 

Also, I haven't been in the "stan" world of lady gaga for too long now, but what I've seen so far is enough to make anyone withdraw. The codependent behavior, fans getting seriously upset when she doesn't give exactly what you want when you want, comparing her to other artists, has to be EXHAUSTING. Who would want to interact with that?

Even when she puts out a video, many on this site seem to be over it and want something new a week later. 

In regards to her personality. Gaga gives me vibes (I could be wrong) that she does a good bit of masking if that makes sense. Being happy and positive on the outside while feeling tortured on the inside. No way her personality would be the same, she could very well be hanging on by a thread a lot of the time.

Maybe. But I am the way I am, and because of that, I need things to be done properly and in a certain way. While one may find it enough to just log out, I need to delete my account. It's like turning a page and starting a new chapter. 

Again, I love her and hope she'll be okay and, eventually, finally be really happy. 

Gagadonna
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

And a thread was necessary because? Lol but anyway good luck on whatever it is you’re trying to do 

Because, as I said, I needed to get it off my chest? 

Can't you just keep your lowkey shady remarks to yourself and, either say nothing at all, or simply wish me good luck? 

People like you are literally a reason why being part of this fandom feels wrong to me now. 

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

You’ll be back anyway. This is so dramatic and you really lack consideration here. Yes it sucks that this era is so empty but she served a beautiful album. ‘Promo’ is just not a priority right now. Gaga is nearly the only artist taking this situation seriously. Almost all the artist listed for doing promotion have been caught breaking rules and acting reckless.

I unstanned once in the pre-Joanne era. You know how long it lasted? An evening.

How could you know? I'm not you, you're not me. We are different people, and maybe, we left for different reasons. 

edengowon

i'm probably gonna be less active here too. apparently complaining about the lack of content is flamebait, so i'm beginning to wonder exactly what the boundaries are here. i get that it's fandom, but some people need to stop being so blind to what's happening right in front of them. if you wanna stan the ceo of oreo, then go ahead, but sometimes it just gets tiring getting more makeup and brand deal content from gaga than music or even acting.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived