💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm leaving this fanbase

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
12 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I did read it. And I know you still are a fan and love her.

But everyone handles this pandemic situation differently and it's not like we didn't get 3 music videos and the VMA's performance and Gaga radio and some other stuff...

She apparently did not want to be insensitive and promote it more with everything that happened because she has decency... have you had a look at how many people have lost their jobs and have died worldwide? The tragedies that happen on a daily basis? Go and listen to that podcast interview again... that makes it very clear why she didn't do as much as we are all used to. This pandemic is a "desaster" ...

You literally 1) don't know me, 2) don't know what I'm feeling, and 3) cannot say if I still am a fan or not. 

So, please stop imposing your opinions onto others. That is not okay, even if your intentions are good. 

Also, STOP trying to make me change my mind. I told you I won't. If you wanna stay on this post, just respect my decision. Is it SOOO hard for you ? 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

1) Lego : I didn't know. That still changes changes my mind. But thanks for letting me know.

2) Don't be sorry, because it is not sad. It is life, as simply as that. Also, I made it clear I was not too demanding on her, I did expect from her, but not as much as many on this website. I just expected what a random fan could have. 

3) I respect your view on things, but it's not how I see things. And that's okay. 

4) I agree. I still enjoy and love Chromatica. But I don't have to be a fan to enjoy her music. And, while I'm content with still listening to her, I'm not with being part of the fanbade. 

5) And for the last paragraph, as you said, it is your opinion ("personally", "I wouldn't think", "I have been loving"). As much as I respect it, you must keep in mind that not everybody thinks/goes through the same as you. And respecting that fact is not trying to make people change their mind or show they that they are wrong. 

I stated my opinion, I explained it. You can feel like it's a pity, but please, don't try to make me think that what I do/say/think/feel is wrong. You can't. 

Thanks for responding that way.
And of course, I know that not everybody goes through the same thing. I was just trying to put some things in perspective :) Because, also, even if you say you're ok, it must feel a bit **** to partly let go of something you say to have been so invested in.

OhHenny2020
3 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

I think Stefani is just tired of the Gaga persona, and part of me feels bad she probably felt forced to even do an era like this (commercial dance pop). I just wish she was more honest with us. I’d be totally fine if she wanted to keep the switch turned off as long as she still released music, but if she wants to just go down the road of random brand deals and movies then I wish her the best of luck. I’m not interested in stanning an actress or social media influencer, I’ve always loved her for her voice, music, and original art. 

Yeah, she definitely wanted this album to be her last hurrah to Lady Gaga. And Covid ****ed it up. I feel it too. I was watching Rain On Me MV while working out the other day and this makes perfect sense. (in delulu world, but just lemme have this fam:laughga:)

Just now, Gagadonna said:

Indeed, not the best idea. I forgot how aggressive some fans could become when showing respect/admiration for an artist other than their own fave. 

it's not your fault. it's just this site is very vicious towards other female artists. whenever one is used just as an example of what is possible during pandemic they go full out Madonnester mode being bitter and jealous over a younger artist giving their fans what they want lol. it's a bad look and feels like history repeating itself in some weird way :rip: 

Guest Messy vers
27 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

And don't come at me saying "2020 was a difficult time !". Yes, it was. For EVERYBODY. But just look at what miss Dua Lipa achieved during the pandemics : 

The difference between gaga and dua is that Dua is when Gaga was 11-12 years ago. Understand that. Gaga worked hard for "lady gaga brand" and you may be pissed or not but she's taking advantages of it right now. 

Gagadonna
11 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Instead of people coming in to try and share words of support for someone you obviously cared a lot about, you get all these people tearing your perspective down and being negative. You’re aloud to feel the way you do and I think you expressed it in a perfectly respectful manner. Sorry, you shouldn’t feel bad for expressing something that clearly means a lot to you, to people you would expect, to be there for you. Best of luck! :heart:

I don't feel bad, don't worry.

It's not because some people that I don't know and don't care about show disrespect for my opinion that they will succeed in making me feel bad :) 

Thank you for your kind and mature message :heart:

Sorcerer

I hope y'all don't come back when Gucci arrives :trollga:

Edit: I'm just kidding. I do hope you come back tho.

Summerboi14
10 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I did read it. And I know you still are a fan and love her.

But everyone handles this pandemic situation differently and it's not like we didn't get 3 music videos and the VMA's performance and Gaga radio and some other stuff...

She apparently did not want to be insensitive and promote it more with everything that happened because she has decency... have you had a look at how many people have lost their jobs and have died worldwide? The tragedies that happen on a daily basis? Go and listen to that podcast interview again... that makes it very clear why she didn't do as much as we are all used to. This pandemic is a "desaster" ...

I agree. All album eras fell "non existing" because of Covid. It makes everything complicated. No one is used to perform songs in front of a greenscreen wall and edit it and post it. It's not the same as being on a talk show and talk and perform. These are different times and we have to get through it. After that we can get back to normal and Gaga can promote more than now. She can't fly to other cities or countries and make promo. No one can do that. Taylor is a good example. She makes so digital appearances but almost no one notice them or have an impact at all.

People go off musicians all the time. I loved Madonna when I was a kid but really don't like her now. 

Having said that I don't get this attention seeking post. 

Gagadonna
11 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I mean, okay? I disagree with a lot of what you said and the lego thing isn't even true, but hey we can all have our opinions.  Sometimes it's healthier to just be a casual fan...I'm a casual fan of a lot of artists.

Anyway, I wish you well.

THANKS! Even with you not agreeing with me, you are still capable of wishing me well. 

Helxig

It's okay sis, you can just take a step back and be a casual fan, take it as it comes/when it comes, and go stan other girls in between. Noone is obliged to committing their life to one artist :shrug:  

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Nathaniel Arven
26 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

due to her not caring for the overall experience of creating a world / era

Omg. This era is the most on point, in terms of artistic direction and visuals. Even if it's too short for a fan. It's pretty decent for a rock star. 

My last word is : anyway it's cool to grow, and change, we must embrace that in our lives. And also to step aside from the cult around personality that is for me something omnipresent in pop music and may totally have invaded our perception of things. 

That's why I actually applaud your gesture. 

edit : as if you needed a newbie's validation :lolga::vegas:

Gagadonna
10 minutes ago, Little99 said:

You will be regret it when we'll have sc and Babylon mv

gretchen amp GIF

Nope, I won't regret it. I will still love and enjoy it :) 

Actually, I will love and enjoy it even more than when I was a fan. Because my appreciation of her will be much healthier and lighter. 

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

You literally 1) don't know me, 2) don't know what I'm feeling, and 3) cannot say if I still am a fan or not. 

So, please stop imposing your opinions onto others. That is not okay, even if your intentions are good. 

Also, STOP trying to make me change my mind. I told you I won't. If you wanna stay on this post, just respect my decision. Is it SOOO hard for you ? 

calm down. You opened this thread and literally asked for people's opinions, so don't be pissed if people respond to it.

oh and guess what? I really don't care if u still a fan or not. I know I am. Otherwise I would not waste my time being on here.

So bye bye!

cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

FfFfFfFF

The fact that you still have so many thoughts and emotions about Gaga and her work shows that you don't actually want to leave. If someone loses their interest they just naturally log out, leave and come back on a few special ocassions or not at all, not necesarilly post a thread and keep engaging with commenters.

Either way I wish you good luck in life! Take care of yourself and find a more fullfilling hobby/ passion if you can! 

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived