Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm leaving this fanbase

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Admin is apparently rarely ever on here, you'd be better off asking @PartySick or @FATCAT or any mod to ban you really. 

Thanks, I will do so. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

That is not something Dua Lipa achieved, it's something HER LABEL did. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Mother of Puppies

Some fans will leave her and then there are new fans that come through the door (like me)

It's just the way life goes I guess.

I think you're all expecting too much... and don't compare Gaga to Dua ... like Gaga once siad: "I will not be compared to anyone anymore".... because she is the **** who she is, right?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

See the sign out button right there? or maybe even the (x) on your browser. Most people who get bored just leave. 

Lmao ok because whining about Gaga being a corporate slave and “aBanDoNnInG hEr aRt” 20 times a day is so loving and respectful. Miss me with that fake drama. 

Also, if that kind of posts upsets you, and YOU KNOW WHAT THE POST WILL BE ABOUT BECAUSE OF TO THE DAMN TITLE, you might also just not pay attention to my post, spare me your toxicity and keep living your life peacefully :) 

NewUsername

First of all, the LEGO thing was fanmade.

I feel sorry you feel that way, that's sad for you. Nevertheless, I feel like, even if some of us can be disappointed in how this era is going, a lot of us are being too hard on her.

Gaga has become more of a business woman than before, but when you think of it, she has almost always married those two. In se, pop music is also actually just that, with the difference with real artists like Gaga being that they don't make cookie cutter pop and are really talented and make art.

You mention Dua Lipa, but, as stated over and over, you can't compare where Dua is in her career with where Gaga is. Gaga is an established artist, whereas Dua is just on her sophomore album, she also needs all of this to stay relevant and to cement her name. Gaga will be fine, doing arguably "less" for once.
Our fav has also been working non stop for about 12 years now. Is it a bit sad that what can feel like more or less of a pause is in the middle of an era itself? Of course, but damn, she deserves to rest. + As she has stated over and over again, she's always working bts.

One of the most important things or maybe even the most important one of this era is that after all, we still got an amazing album of music, music Gaga stands by.

Also, a lot of fans choose to look away and be like "it's not what I wanted", but we DID get things (look at the promotion topic).

So no, personally, I wouldn't think of unstanning an artist, my favourite artist, that I have been loving for all these years, just because this last year has arguably been rougher (when still, as I said above, the music is great).

I mean....its your life... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Gagadonna
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

Some fans will leave her and then there are new fans that come through the door (like me)

It's just the way life goes I guess.

I think you're all expecting too much... and don't compare Gaga to Dua ... like Gaga once siad: "I will not be compared to anyone anymore".... because she is the **** who she is, right?

Re-read my post, pleaser. I said I didn't expect a lot. I was just showing that, even in 2020, you could promote your music. 

i wish you all the best on your way :) 

i think it is fine to stop being a fan of someone. everyone changes and sometimes it doesnt fit anymore. and i also get that it can feel hard because you grow attached to the things you loved for a long time and i think your post was done very well and some people get instantly triggered for no reason

for everyone: it is okay to say goodbye in a forum you've been for years and years. i dont get why some of you have to be so mean. the reason someone leaves shouldnt matter as long as they say a nice goodbye

You will learn respect!

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't care, really. 

Summerboi14

You can still listen to her music and follow her on her social media to stay in touch. You don't have to post on forums or get into stan wars ect. You can be a fan without quitting her completely. I had the same phase with some of my faves and I learned to live in the moment and to not get crazy over lazieness or lack of promo. The music is that counts.

Nathaniel Arven

this woman literarily contemplated suicide for years. Had multiple heartbreaks, and still stood with passion. It's not because she's in a phase where music seems like a side thing for us that she is not the one of the most exciting performers of the last decade. She is still and will always be Lady Gaga. A real musician, a game changing act, show stopping person and a kindness punk. Also, deep artists often have huge gaps in their career because art and industry are two opposite poles. 

For me it's just a phase in her artistic journey. And I respect and understand that deeply. As much as I think it's totally sane to step aside and contemplate your own path. We grew up, she did. It's just life. And it's beautiful. 

5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

dont undermine her. she's still the one that showed up and did the damn thing lol. please dont make this a Dua vs Gaga thing. I think OP just wanted to use her as a compare and contrast. Not the best idea but yeah...

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Re-read my post, pleaser. I said I didn't expect a lot. I was just showing that, even in 2020, you could promote your music. 

I did read it. And I know you still are a fan and love her.

But everyone handles this pandemic situation differently and it's not like we didn't get 3 music videos and the VMA's performance and Gaga radio and some other stuff...

She apparently did not want to be insensitive and promote it more with everything that happened because she has decency... have you had a look at how many people have lost their jobs and have died worldwide? The tragedies that happen on a daily basis? Go and listen to that podcast interview again... that makes it very clear why she didn't do as much as we are all used to. This pandemic is a "desaster" ...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

OhHenny2020

Instead of people coming in to try and share words of support for someone you obviously cared a lot about, you get all these people tearing your perspective down and being negative. You’re aloud to feel the way you do and I think you expressed it in a perfectly respectful manner. Sorry, you shouldn’t feel bad for expressing something that clearly means a lot to you, to people you would expect, to be there for you. Best of luck! :heart:

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived