Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga seems cold/aloof

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

Hey, guys, I want to say, I've been part of this fanbase since the begining, so I was really used to Gaga being kind, loving, always sharing a lot of us, so I don't recognize the Gaga we had during the COVID era. Oh, she can't perform because we're living an epidemic crisis you might say, but that's not what I am complaining about. The Gaga I knew back then would never not wish us a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays or say something nice on new years eve. I am not talking about performances, Gaga didn't even coment about how sad she was about Sophie, they were both pretty close, I know everyone deals with grief in a different way, but Gaga was always so kind and warm, I don't recognize this person she became, so distant and out of touch, she was always an "accessible diva" showing us her love basking us with her love and supportive messages. The only times we know Gaga exists is when she is doing a promoted ad on her Insta/Twitter.

I guess the rumours that she would release a last pop album and leave us for good were true. I miss the old times.

Sorry if someone is offended by what I said, but I needed to vent it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel it too. It's probably not true tho, but since she cut all connexions with us, hard to tell. (Not saying she was wrong, Monsters could be the worst on social media)

But yeah there's been a huge shift, and it's making me really sad. I just hope she's happier like that, because a lot of us aren't.

Justin Drew Bieber

I honestly wouldn’t mind if she just dropped albums and a few music videos from now on.

Being an “accessible diva” got her a lot of backlash.

You know what the reality is? When she got close to her fans on social media, she realized a lot of people online are rotten. I don’t blame her for taking several steps back. 

Poltergeist

Sadly I share similar feelings. I miss the connection I've used to feel with her, like she was a friend.

And I was also hoping for her to pay respects to Sophie. Maybe she did privately, maybe she didn't. It just felt like a right thing to do

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

YourEvilTwin

Well, if I had to suffer through 12 years of bitching and moaning just like this, I'd hate my fans too.

Juanlittlem

I discussed this with some of my friends. You can tell when Gaga is about to release something 'cause that's when she goes online and starts telling "I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU GUYS", like when she was at that bathtub when recording SL. 

I get she doesnt want to overshare or she wants to disconnect from the social media but as Ive said before you cant go from 100 to 0 or viceversa.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

GRIMEZSZ

Girl she's a real real lady now you know, she's this grown woman that hates social media. Stan culture is toxic for someone like Gaga, so this is the reality now, she's not 23 anymore, she doesn't really need contact with her fans. is like a patron. Beyoncé have like the same attitude on social media. And I'm pretty sure that Gaga doesn't know so much about Sophie (Chromatica production was like a producers camp), or maybe she send flower to her family in private or maybe not, not everything is about social media you know. 

The reality here is that Gaga is a senior artist now, is not like Ariana or Dua and all of you need to realize that bc then the complaining and feeling blue bc of Gaga lack of interaction is going to last forever. 

Ariana Grindr
2 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Well, if I had to suffer through 12 years of bitching and moaning just like this, I'd hate my fans too.

They’ll never get it tho. 

Helxig

I just feel social media has turned on her so much that she stays almost completely away now to protect her mental health

I'm heading the same way myself tbh. I haven't been wishing people happy bday or Merry Christmas on Facebook (I actually just deleted my Facebook), and I don't post on Instagram these days, barely even to my story, I barely go on anything. Because I feel like no matter what I post, I just end up feeling bad. I can't imagine also being one of the worlds biggest celebrities.

And I've also worried if I'm coming across cold/aloof to my friends, family, mutuals, etc... but at the end of the day I have to not worry about that and protect my own happiness

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Cameltoe Chariot
3 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

• Admin locked this topic

Archived