💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga seems cold/aloof

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Regina George

First of all she was not close with SOPHIE.. She just worked with her on few songs during one session. It is in no way a close relationship. Gaga lost many people in her life including her lifelong friend to cancer and I’m pretty sure she became kinda numb to these kinds of stuff. And even if this is not true, let’s not expect someone to share something on social media about anything. I understand people love her and hold her in their hearts but at the end of the day she has her own life and her own family and friends and so do those people. 

I’d also like to add that I do understand what you are saying.. I’ve been her fan since 2009 and the relationship she had with us during those times was something no popstar had with her followers. You could truly feel the love she had for us. That faded away especially after ARTPOP and now she is almost unrecognizable BUT that is life. People change. She changed a lot not only in that way but in many ways.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey remember when Gaga was receiving an award from MLK foundation and was trying to get her fans to engage and appreciate the work that they do and of the performers and y'all embarrassed the fk out of her????  This happens over and over. Sarah was bullied off of twitter and y'all had her crying when she was trying to promote HL by doing lives. It was truly disgusting to watch. The worst was during Brandon Maxwell's live when he was reading the comments and called it out. I bet he praises the Lord every day he's away from this toxic fandom.  

Im glad plenty here are schooling you in exactly why Gaga stays away. I'm sure she would love to come on more often but she's known it's toxic for years. She can't even post about her own foundation without being told it's boring etc. And just as I said in the Haus Labs thread last night, if you're just following her for her music then that's fine, but don't throw tantrums every time she does something outside of that. You don't like it? Then scroll on by. It's not hard to do. 

Part of it is her living her own life. Its normal and healthy for her to disengage from social media. She doesn't have to hustle any more like Dua or even Ariana who seems to be in a constant cycle of releasing music (bc scooter rinses his clients out as much as possible). But I have no doubt that her fans are a big part of it too. There are a lot of nice ones but the ones who troll her for clout (who you all follow, id name and shame except I'd prob be banned) are the loudest and unfortunately she followed a lot of them back in the day so that's what's on her feed when she does log in. So maybe some if you need to start thinking about unfollowing then and not liking their tweets. She sees that too. Some of the tweets they post are truly horrible and if you think posts like that don't get to a woman who was bullied for years then you're dumb. Report those tweets, don't support them or ignore them. 

3 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

So since she's an artist who "helped" people, fans can think that they're allowed to demand anything from her when they're sad or when something is not right? I'm sorry but this is such a twisted concept I really don't get it.

I have never said that, but I just wanted to make a point that it's not silly to think that she's touched people deeply and helped them. Many great artists have helped, and inspired people all over the world

Naak Le Vaar
36 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Openly mocking someone and telling them to grow up and get over themselves is not giving their perspective, it's bullying. Making someone believe like they are idiots for feeling a certain way when it is totally valid to feel that way is gaslighting.

So many of yall are not realizing that people in the gay community have suffered from being abandonned their entire lives, and they cant let go of that sort of trauma easily. When a pop star spends the first half of her career making you feel like you actually have a genuine connection and that she cares about you, your teenage self who's always been rejected is going to grow attached. And it's hard to let go of that attachment for some people. Telling them to grow up and get a hobby or whatever is adding salt on the wound, and completely invalidating 

I repeat, this is not gaslighting. I've seen people disagree with the OP, maybe even jest a little, but not one post that bullied or mocked the OP. There is a huge difference between gaslighting and what's going on in this thread. Your opinions and voices are valid, no one is trying to say they aren't. People having rebuttals isn't bullying or trying to invalidate you or your thoughts.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

Bored Over It GIF

... I hate it here :madge:

Let them whine. They’re coping because they got nothing better to do. :ladyhaha:

Just now, JoeMo said:

Ive said it before.. I think she’s going through something. 

We just saw her at the inauguration. She's fine. She's happy in a relationship. Don't automatically assume there's something wrong just bc she isn't engaged in the fandom. She has depression so she's gonna gave good and bad days but this fandom needs to take accountability for itself. 

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Ive said it before.. I think she’s going through something. 

Maybe... if that is true we may find out with the next album... if there will be one...

Although she looked very happy during the inauguration... so hard to tell

I hope she's happy

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

LGMonster95
31 minutes ago, Jed said:

Literally harassing her team to a point that they cant even post work they are proud of because of constant criticism. Richy has to turn comments off on his choreo videos and sarah has to deal with all this bs just for trying to make us happy. And its too large a chunk of people who complain for people to say its only a small subsection anymore. Its an incredibly loud part of our base that no matter the size drowns out most other comments. 

worst part? The people who leave and dont post as much are the positive people because they get fed up with having to read complaints. Literally the first page of every thread whether its HL, Oreos, or even just another artist theres instant negativity. Who the hell would want to engage with that?

Literally THIS. I've been on twitter for like 10 years and on GGD for like 4 years, I'm a pretty positive person and I can handle things when stuff gets out of hand but honestly I got really tired of it, if I come on here I do because I want to enjoy Gaga (because that's why I stan her, I didn't became a fan to bring more problems to me) not to see complaints for the smallest reasons out there, a lot of people on here & twitter don't even know what's criticism, insulting Gaga's team/friends whatever you want to call them is never the answer and only makes you a real assh*le. I don't say you should like everything that she does but pls have some respect to her and her team. At the end of the day, Gaga didn't said "Social media is the toilet of the internet" for nothing, she either saw the mess or heard stuff from her team or even worse, both of them, It's not surprising that she is not as active anymore.

Gypsygaga1

This bond Gaga has created early on in her career is coming back to bite her now. Many Monsters that grew up listening to her literally see her as a motherly figure and always feel so deeply hurt when she doesnt talk to them like she used to. Them acting all whiny and b*tchy when they dont get what they want does not make it better.

Distancing herself a bit from this fanbase was a great idea tbh

Perfect Ilusion

OhHenny2020
13 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You could truly feel the love she had for us. That faded away especially after ARTPOP and now she is almost unrecognizable BUT that is life. People change. She changed a lot not only in that way but in many ways.

Exactly. This. All of this.

Fans need to embrace what was, what is, and have hope for the future. People trying to invalidate other peoples opinion on something like this gets no where.

Naak Le Vaar

Im not trying to ruffle anymore feathers or call out anyone in particular but only Gaga would get called cold and aloof in an era where she tried to promote kindness and love and acceptance lol

Lmao they blocked my signature

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Gaga didn't even coment about how sad she was about Sophie

Give her a freaking minute :wtfga:

Believe it or not, running to post on social media isn’t everyone’s first thought when someone they know dies.

This generation :saladga:

littlepotter
34 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

But you and the others are overeacting?

Like, I don't think a sour candy performance or a Happy Christmas would change anyone's life? If Gaga's action are your main reasons of happiness then there's something wrong with how you approach your life, gaga and stanning culture.

26 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Not my place to tell you what to do with your life, but this sounds like a problem that should be sorted out with a mental health professional. Not sure what you expect a pop star to do for you.

18 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I say this with love and respect: you need to sort yourself out and stop putting so much weight on your perceived “love” from celebrities and other public figures. What you’ve said here is extremely unfair for Gaga, and a really unhealthy perspective to hold.

4 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I repeat, this is not gaslighting. I've seen people disagree with the OP, maybe even jest a little, but not one post that bullied or mocked the OP. There is a huge difference between gaslighting and what's going on in this thread. Your opinions and voices are valid, no one is trying to say they aren't. People having rebuttals isn't bullying or trying to invalidate you or your thoughts.

I'm not surprised but my point was missed, I'm not sharing OP's feelings and thoughts but just defending them against being mocked. The first two pages of the thread were full of mockery and I'm just saying, be kind, don't make someone feel even more bad about feeling bad because you don't know their situation (and as they've already said, they're autistic).

chaeri pls

LittleMonster20

This fanbase will truly never be fully satisfied with her again unless we time travel back to 2010/2011. I think people that can’t accept the fact that she’s evolving need to just leave.

Also the whole hivemind of ‘tHiS iS hEr lASt aLbUM’ is so stupid when you realize that not only are LG7 and LG8 guaranteed but because Gaga explicitly stated that she’ll always make music and can’t go without it. It’s not her fault this era turned out this way and it anything I’m glad she’s taking a break for herself.

She’s still the exact same person at heart as 10 years ago but change is inevitable. She’ll always come back to dark europop music, colorful wigs and her Pleaser shoes. But let her explore her talent.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived