Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga seems cold/aloof

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
6 hours ago, E Z said:

Yes, you literally canĀ 

I mean yeah, you can, she's doing it. But you cant expect your fans to believe you still "care/love" them.Ā 

She could post a selfie on the studio, going to an interview, rehearsals, recordings.Ā 

You cant expect your fans to be "devoted" and not question anything when you only get in touch with them when you're about to release a song/album.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

100%. She didn't become cold, she just decided to put her own mental health ahead of online stans' need for attention.

Ā 

6 hours ago, PartySick said:

I personallyĀ find it really sad that people can't just chill out for a bit. You all wonder why Gaga doesn't get online unless she's got something to promote? Look at what you guys post sometimes :laughga:

Blackpink performs Sour Candy and over half the thread is Gaga's FANS calling her "lazy", saying she doesn't care, her career is over, she only cares about money, she's greedy, etc. I wouldn't want to talk to some of y'all either :nails:

The fact is she's an amazing person and she doesn't deserve the flack she gets from her fans. She's a human being. Let her live her life and go live your own lives. Let your paths cross hers when it's appropriate, don't demand to invade her space or slander her when she picks another direction.

She deserves our respect.

This isn't so much geared towards the OP or anyone in particular, just a general annoyance with the attitudes lately.

Every word of this.

Like every other person, Gaga is a human being first and foremost.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Robo Ga
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I don't post on Instagram these days, barely even to my story, I barely go on anything. Because I feel like no matter what I post, I just end up feeling bad. I can't imagine also being one of the worlds biggest celebrities.

And I've also worried if I'm coming across cold/aloof to my friends, family, mutuals, etc... but at the end of the day I have to not worry about that and protect my own happiness

Me too. Pandemic life has shifted the way I feel about social media and I have been so conflicted about it for months. Thanks for sharing this bc it feels good to know Iā€™m not alone with this.

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

FentyGa
1 hour ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Let her grieve on her own terms, ffsĀ :laughga:Ā If she was "insensitive", she wouldn't be doing things to help other people, would she?

Eye Rolling GIF by memecandy

i didnā€™t say she is insensitive, i said her actions are coming off insensitive.

SpookyKid

This is all I have to say

hey baby I'm not your superhuman and if that's what you want, I hate to let you down

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

gaga was really close to us and really visible on the internet until ARTPOP era. that's when literally there were hashtags saying she is over, people thought it was trendy to hate on her and they did. they joked about her, they humiliated her. it's not a surprise that she stopped being THAT active during that era. to this day many fans still call her a flop and erase her accomplishments. i dont think that she hates her fans or anything else some people here say, but i do think that social media may be triggering for her or maybe she is scared of the negativity in there? (it is just an assumption tho)

to add to all of these literally 2/3 of this fanbase will attack gaga's team on the daily, and please dont give me the whole "if they did their job better", i dont agree with many things too but in the end its her career. you cant expect for her to be all out and about in the internet for the people who publicly bully her own team lol

3 hours ago, Beatboom said:

If you feel that way then you don't have to be a fan...Ā 

it's true though, don't get mad at an observationĀ 

Tbh, I don't blame Gaga for staying private at all. In some ways, LM's have become way more than "fans" they treat Gaga like a family member and constantly harass her for things they shouldn't even care about.

I love her just as much as any LM, but if she wants to keep to herself than thats her choice. Being famous doesn't mean being on social media 24/7.

Ā 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived