💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Sour Candy performance debut (not feat. Gaga)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

Tbf promoting their collaboration songs with global mega artists like Gaga and Dua Lipa also promotes them in the best way. It goes both ways

This^

Like, I wouldn't care at all about a Blackpink performance if it wasn't Sour Candy :toofunny: it introduces them to a new audience. Or, at least new people who might decide to stan.

🖤

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome choreo! Is this the first performance? When i saw whats trending here in the Phils.. and saw SC trending..i rushed here :laughga:

Loving the performance but is it just me, or is the audio on Gaga's verses mixed really poorly? It was too quiet, and the timing almost seemed a bit off. It sounded like they used one of the isolated vocals but not the studio version. Other than that, the girls slayed. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Chromatica Island

I love Blackpink, maybe Gaga will perform with them sometime? I truly do think now there will be a music video since they are giving it promo.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I love Blackpink, maybe Gaga will perform with them sometime?

Hopefully it's not another Telephone :giveup:

🖤

VOLANTIS

Leave Gaga alone she has cookies to sell !!11

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Chromatica Island
Just now, PartySick said:

Hopefully it's not another Telephone :giveup:

Yeah, I don't want to wait 100 years for a sequel lol, as a Gaga and BP stan I cannot wait!

3 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I love Blackpink, maybe Gaga will perform with them sometime? I truly do think now there will be a music video since they are giving it promo.

Yeah.. Gaga and her team teasing, the hair..fairies..So its not for this. Hmm.. delulu :enigma:

BLACKPINK gave it justice. I just realized this is the second Chromatica-related official performance, after VMAs :messga:

PartySick
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

Yeah, I don't want to wait 100 years for a sequel lol, as a Gaga and BP stan I cannot wait!

Well, I meant how Beyonce and Gaga never performed Telephone together :bradley:

🖤

Linus Gaga
3 minutes ago, julz said:

Yeah.. Gaga and her team teasing, the hair..fairies..So its not for this. Hmm.. delulu :enigma:

BLACKPINK gave it justice. I just realized this is the second Chromatica-related official performance, after VMAs :messga:

what is the other one?:derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Some of ya'll can't even enjoy a performance without bashing Gaga or telling us that she doesn't care. Like how do you know for sure? 

Real Housewives Encerio GIF

Stop.

As far as this goes, that choreo was really nice. Maybe one day we could get a collab performance.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Chromatica Island
8 minutes ago, julz said:

I know I'm delulu, no need to remind me lmao

tyler k
3 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Some of ya'll can't even enjoy a performance without bashing Gaga or telling us that she doesn't care. Like how do you know for sure? 

Real Housewives Encerio GIF

Stop.

As far as this goes, that choreo was really nice. Maybe one day we could get a collab performance.

thissssss thank you:applause:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived