💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your first impression of Shallow?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

When you heard Shallow for the first time in the trailer, what were your thoughts on it?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

I liked the bridge but I thought it will not chart at all. I was rooting for INLA as the one they'll push. Still surprises me to this day the success this song has

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

FfFfFfFF

I wasn't impressed and didn't think it would be remotely this succesful. But the song grew on me.

Poissonche

I was shookened to my core. Gaga's voice just sounded beautiful, strong, powerful. However, I hadn't realized that the "tell me something girl" parts were the same song, so when the song itself was finally released, I was completely mindfooked, I was like "wait?? uh??" but now I'm very used to it.

Bonkers

I crapped my pants and then had the crapped pants framed and hung on the wall to memorialize the moment.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

StarstruckIllusion

Til It Happens To You 2.0: sound and hype wise, except way less serious

Glad I was so wrong 🤪🤪

TimisaMonster

The trailer/pop studio version was amazing :tony::giveup:

Then the final album version came out...:yennefer::awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Holocene said:

Sturdily written but will flop, glad I was so wrong.

Reminds me of someone predicting that it would have Perfect Illusion level of success :lmao:

HausofGabo

I was excited, then when the movie came out and even till now I think that there are way superior songs that deserved more recognition.

8 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Reminds me of someone predicting that it would have Perfect Illusion level of success :lmao:

“The audience noises will make it flop” :fan:

MadreMonster
8 minutes ago, HausofGabo said:

I was excited, then when the movie came out and even till now I think that there are way superior songs that deserved more recognition.

Isn’t that with most singles after the album comes out? :ladyhaha:

MadreMonster

Honestly, whenever Gaga releases a new song I get so nervous and overwhelmed that everything about the song sounds off. That’s how I felt with Shallow - it seemed off. But after multiple listens and seeing it in theaters, I fell in love. I listened to it far too much though :ladyhaha:

The Child
33 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I liked the bridge but I thought it will not chart at all. I was rooting for INLA as the one they'll push. Still surprises me to this day the success this song has

The way you were so wrong :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived