💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your first impression of Shallow?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Sepsami

I didn't really think about chart potential but I absolutely LOVED Shallow from hearing it in the Trailer, I was so happy we were finally getting closer to RockGa :diane:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

Since the first listening i knew it was going to be huge, i knew it was going to be a bigger hit than Bad Romance. 

I already had this feeling that it will have impact because it's so catchy. 

When I first heard Gaga's "aaaAAahh.." from the trailer, I was like "Go Gaga! Let 'em basic GP b**ches hear your f**cking glorious rock voice!"  :shadow:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Moonlight on Water

I was crying and fangirling a lot. I'd watch that trailer every day

she/her

Luke78619

I remember really liking it but being confused as to why it was different to the trailer 

I mostly remember half of this site saying they’ve ruined it by adding the crowd noises and that it will never get played on radio and will flop

:yennefer:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

numb the flame
19 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I remember really liking it but being confused as to why it was different to the trailer 

I mostly remember half of this site saying they’ve ruined it by adding the crowd noises and that it will never get played on radio and will flop

:yennefer:

basically what half this site say whenever Gaga releases n-e-thing

Massive Monster

Honestly when I watched the trailer and Gaga started singing... my first thought was: "this is going to be huge"

And the rest is history 

Kind regards

Karen Smith

I heard it first time in the cinema as a trailer before my movie, it was amazing my bestie couldn't believe it was Gaga... 

Arcanum

I watched the trailer so many many many times just to listen to her roar, that when the song came out I instantly noticed that the "I'm off the deep end" lyric was re-recorded.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

I thought it was really short, and I didn’t understand its structure :wtf: when the song was over I was like “that’s it???” It was really weird but it grew on me so much since that first listen. I love it right now.

could mean anything

The Child
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think the GP would want Gaga to move in an Adele direction and away from a Katy Perry direction.

But I'm neither a little manager nor do I really care about charts :diane: #MusicNotTheBling :diane:

No, the GP wants dance bops from her 😭

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bolkins

I never thought it would be become the phenomenon it has. I was always curious as to whether ASIB would have its IWALY/HWGO moment where a song surpasses the film, the artist it’s associated with and becomes it own entity and I think Shallow absolutely did that. 

Archived