Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will JND get removed from ARTPOP?

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

JustTea

JND slaps tho :music:

But I wouldn't mind a reissue with unreleased songs and DWUW solo version if JND gets removed... :classy:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas lil monster
Just now, Awakened M said:

Oh I wasn't calling you out or anything. Just seeing her reminded me of the news of her death. Thought I'd spread the news

Yeah you're all good I just don't want to trigger anyone. I hope you're okay i know how hard a loss is even if it's a celebrity and my PM's are always open if you need to talk about anything :kara:

With Peace and love

SHALLOW

I mean after so many years i don't think i even dislike it that much anymore but it's still kind of a joke for this site so i'd be happy if it's removed. 

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Dwuw deserves to stay. Fight me

We all like the song so no one's gonna fight you :huntyga:

xoxo Craig

Just cancel ARTPOP and pretend it doesn't exist at this point. Its been plagued by rotten ass problematic people since day one. This is shocking... 

She should just remove the album altogether and release an EP with the singles and a few other songs. ARTPOP the EP, 6 tracks 

End Racism Now

BABYL0N
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Excuse you? :wtf: Too Short and Twista are "no names"? :wtf:

No one knows them outside the US

Illuminati

I think it's a completely different situation. He didn't have that kind of allegations back when Gaga worked with him unlike R Kelly

collabs with men in the industry seem to be super risky...damn. Dr. Luke tainting Katy's discography, R Kelly ruining DWUW forever and now this...there seems to always be something coming out about them years later hence hwy I hope Gaga starts working with more women even in production and what not. It's safer and it helps female representation in the industry some more.

CoolTrainerTerry
2 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

No one knows them outside the US

The US isn't the end all be all of celebrity.

VOLANTIS

It's literally her favorite song on ARTPOP 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived