💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will JND get removed from ARTPOP?

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, Chromatica said:

The problem with this is that she would get trashed for profiting off of the situation. 

Let's be real, she'll be trashed regardless of what she does :huntyga:

Keeps JnD - "ugh I can't believe she's letting this sexual predator make money from her album! Disgusting!"

Removes JnD - "It's just virtue signaling 🙄 she worked with R Kelly and Terry Richardson, she clearly loves predators! Disgusting!"

Re-releases ARTPOP with different songs - "UGH! I can't believe she's using these women's struggles to sell an old album! Making money off of it! Disgusting!"

She should literally ignore it. The collab was almost 10 years ago, she has no role to play in TI's situation. Zero responsibility on her end.

🖤

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
22 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Now if only there's a controversy with the person who played the triangle in Manicure or something so it gets removed and ARTPOP achieves perfection

I'm going to pretend my gay eyes did not read this

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, BABYL0N said:

I still can’t believe she paid dust for Kendricks collab and released this trash featuring T.I. and the other no names

Excuse you? :wtf: Too Short and Twista are "no names"? :wtf:

🖤

Awakened M
14 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Removing one of the best songs on ARTPOP?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Bounce

Cicely Tyson (your gif) passed away yesterday.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Gagas lil monster
1 minute ago, Awakened M said:

Cicely Tyson (your gif) passed away yesterday.:messga:

Oh my gosh I am so so sorry I had no idea. Should i take it down? 

With Peace and love

Stupid Oreo

I might get an extra 2019 pressinng just in case:laughga:

PartySick
51 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Instead of JND, she should've kept the Kendrick Lamar collabs in ARTPOP. :trollga:

Nah. Kendrick's team wanted to trash her vision for PN. Plus they thought him collabing with Lady GayGay was a bad look for an up and coming hip hop artist :smh:

I'm glad she didn't compromise her ideas for their fragile egos and decided instead to walk away.

I mean, imagine if we got that weird hip hop/rap version of PN when the true J-pop/electronic inspired one was RIGHT THERE :air:

She might as well kept Red Flame with Azalea Banks then :ladyhaha:

🖤

freebit

Mixed feelings. It's kind of stupid that people (well mainly "fans" that would potentially blow this up enough to make her remove it) always make her the example when his millions of other collabs will get a shrug. Though at the same time, he needs no revenue, even if its peanuts.( Honestly, I'd be fine with it being gone because the song sucks too. :rip:)

13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Let's be real, she'll be trashed regardless of what she does :huntyga:

Keeps JnD - "ugh I can't believe she's letting this sexual predator make money from her album! Disgusting!"

Removes JnD - "It's just virtue signaling 🙄 she worked with R Kelly and Terry Richardson, she clearly loves predators! Disgusting!"

Re-releases ARTPOP with different songs - "UGH! I can't believe she's using these women's struggles to sell an old album! Making money off of it! Disgusting!"

She should literally ignore it. The collab was almost 10 years ago, she has no role to play in TI's situation. Zero responsibility on her end.

^This exactly. 

Awakened M
11 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Oh my gosh I am so so sorry I had no idea. Should i take it down? 

Oh I wasn't calling you out or anything. Just seeing her reminded me of the news of her death. Thought I'd spread the news

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Luke78619

I don’t see it happening 

remember, R Kelly already had allegations back then, people noticed Gaga saying in an interview how the media says nasty things about them both that “aren’t true”, people saw this and weren’t impressed. Then there’s also the MV where Gaga is unconscious and R Kelly puts his hand under the cloth and all these other scenes. Plus the context of the song itself. 

This all rolled into one was a big mess and was why Gaga got so much hate for it. That and the fact that it was coming up to award season and some media was trashing her for it

wirh JnD, I don’t think there were accusation about TI prior to the collab, and there’s no explicit video or suggestive lyrics

EDIT: this whole thing reminded me of how he takes his daughter to the doctor every year to see whether she’s still a virgin :excuseu:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived