Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will JND get removed from ARTPOP?

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Awakened M

Ok, but nothing is confirmed about ARTPOP. Why is this news?

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What is jnd

Just 'nother Day. I don't understand the people in this thread are talking about. T.I.? ARTPOP? What does it have to do with it?

Spoiler

ARTPOP losing song after song. After all, it's just another day.

32 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well, there's a history of gaga being dragged for things other pop girls get away with, but this time I feel like it's different since almost everyone has collabed with him from Rihanna to Christina Aguilera, the Destiny's Child or Kesha.

It won't. R. Kelly was never just about Gaga collabing with him. If it wasn't that it would be something else - so now TI will be the new "Look what Gaga did! She needs to apologize!"

Stupid Oreo
9 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Just 'nother Day. I don't understand the people in this thread are talking about. T.I.? ARTPOP? What does it have to do with it?

Hide contents

ARTPOP losing song after song. After all, it's just another day.

Jewels n drugs

RudraCNG
28 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What is jnd

Just 'nother Day

edit: scheisseee, I swear I didn't see someone already replied the exact same thing before :smh:

TimisaMonster
59 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

They should replace it with some unreleased song or something. Like it should have been in the first place.

TEA :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

warhol killer
40 minutes ago, warholastar said:

A 10y anniversary re issue would be nice. Without DWUS and JnD. We could have 3/4 never released tracks : Brooklyn Night, Tea and maybe DWUW w/ Xtina and I Wanna Be With U (piano demo)

this. Or maybe add PARTYNAUSEOUS or Cake Like Lady Gaga

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Gaga should not do collabs wbk

It’s time to stan Hey Girl the most sweet  and unproblematic collab she has ever done! :tony:

59 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

It’s the “Do What U Want with my body”

+

Rape allegations for me

jnd is fine

But if you’re the one stating do what you want, you’re explicitly consenting so there are no rape correlation in the lyrics. She said she wrote that about HER boyfriend (besides the media concept of the song)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
16 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It won't. R. Kelly was never just about Gaga collabing with him. If it wasn't that it would be something else - so now TI will be the new "Look what Gaga did! She needs to apologize!"

This! R Kelly had been accused before they worked together unlike TI. There’s no way she could have predicted such accusations at the time! She won’t remove the song

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Justin Drew Bieber

This thread lead me to re-discovering the original DWUW and it was such a gem...

Archived