💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will JND get removed from ARTPOP?

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I wouldn't want him to get any money from royalties. 

As if the song making a lot of money :selena:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
11 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

It’s the “Do What U Want with my body”

+

Rape allegations for me

jnd is fine

It is sexual trafficking including drugs. Drug abuse for me

God, this is ridiculous. ARTPOP won't be ARTPOP anymore without DWUW and this. 

I actually love J&D too

Andreu
14 minutes ago, Dayman said:

She will be. I guarantee it.

Well, there's a history of gaga being dragged for things other pop girls get away with, but this time I feel like it's different since almost everyone has collabed with him from Rihanna to Christina Aguilera, the Destiny's Child or Kesha.

ANTI WP

We all know ... deep inside...she deleted DWUW because of the Oscars campaign :yennefer:

she won't delete this song 

The fact that she never second-guessed keeping this song on the record when then it was a toss-up between Brooklyn Nights an MARY JANE effin HOLLAND :interestinga:

I do tolerate J&D but it always struck me as a random choice. The album really didn't need another song on materialism 

Kadikaado

Whatever, would be nice if she added some other song to make it up for it like someone suggested.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

9 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

The problem with this is that she would get trashed for profiting off of the situation. 

A 10y anniversary re issue would be nice. Without DWUS and JnD. We could have 3/4 never released tracks : Brooklyn Night, Tea and maybe DWUW w/ Xtina and I Wanna Be With U (piano demo)

9 minutes ago, Clayton said:

The fact that she never second-guessed keeping this song on the record when then it was a toss-up between Brooklyn Nights an MARY JANE effin HOLLAND :interestinga:

I do tolerate J&D but it always struck me as a random choice. The album really didn't need another song on materialism 

I get what you mean, but afaik the whole point of ARTPOP was to step outside of the box that society puts pop stars/artists into and fuse multiple music genres with each other. A trap-inspired track was bound to be included tbh. 

nodandsmile

he worked the whole music industry, nobody saying sh*t but lms somehow have to make it about their fave...

shut the hell up sometimes!!!

MadreMonster
19 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

I still can’t believe she paid dust for Kendricks collab and released this trash featuring T.I. and the other no names

I highly doubt she was the one who threw out the collab. I’m sure it was Kendrick’s team - we know that they were nervous about having a Gaga collab on his album.

Archived