celeb

Billboard awards Bobby for "stepping up in year of turmoil"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Its what he deserves, they did a good job that needs more recognition. 

Bobby: Raising money to help people in such hard times

Scotter: Stealing his ex client music

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Serial Chiller

I’m sure the incoming shady biches in this thread would rather have Troy Carter abuse Gaga with cheap gigs so they could have a performance of sour candy to scream yass queen to. :billie:

CubbyGaga

Bobby cares about Gaga and her mental health and is not just trying to cash in on her.  He’s a great manager, regardless of how people perceive the Chromatica era.  He brings out the best in her.

Just now, CubbyGaga said:

Bobby cares about Gaga and her mental health and is not just trying to cash in on her.  He’s a great manager, regardless of how people perceive the Chromatica era.  He brings out the best in her.

And he only gets her the top notch gigs, something most artists can only dream of

PartySick
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

The way Bobby flawlessly managed Gaga into becoming a well respected personality and a champion of real issues :applause:

True. He doesn't get enough credit for helping Gaga prove she's more than some weird bitch in a meat dress :spin:

Cheek to Cheek, AHS: Hotel, 2015 Oscars, TIHTY, the Superbowl (both the national anthem and the halftime show), and ASIB.

Like, imagine her having a manager that tries to seal her in a pop girl box instead of helping her do what she actually wants to do, whether it's pop music, stripped down eras, acting, you name it.

He's good to our queen :applause:

🖤

Guillaume Hamon

Gaga's plans to expand her audience, be taken more seriously, becomes a bigger philantropist&activist and break into acting were all helped by this man who co-crafted each step to make it happen. :heart:

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

I’m sure the incoming shady biches in this thread would rather have Troy Carter abuse Gaga with cheap gigs so they could have a performance of sour candy to scream yass queen to. :billie:

Drag them to filth sis!!!!

Wet Fire

I'm just glad Gaga found a manager who really cares about how she feels inside and helps that vision to realise into such great philanthropic work. 

Lighter
12 minutes ago, Zak said:

Please 😂😂😂 The laugh I just let out...

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

option #1 for the year 2020: Huge rollout 

option #2: sleep in a mansion for the remaining months

Archived