đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billboard awards Bobby for "stepping up in year of turmoil"

dit

Featured Posts

Aga Gydal

Bobby’s an incredible manager. The way he started when Gaga was declared an over-the-hill pop act, and now she’s one of the most powerful people on the planet. 

Does her team overcommit to plans that then change? Yes, but I think that’s more to do with Gaga as a person than her manager. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Bobby’s an incredible manager. The way he started when Gaga was declared an over-the-hill pop act, and now she’s one of the most powerful people on the planet. 

Does her team overcommit to plans that then change? Yes, but I think that’s more to do with Gaga as a person than her manager. 

Bobby has been there from the beginning. And I think "over the hill" is a bit of an exaggeration. 

AJRocketMan
15 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

I’m sure the incoming shady biches in this thread would rather have Troy Carter abuse Gaga with cheap gigs so they could have a performance of sour candy to scream yass queen to. :billie:

Not gonna lie, Troy was a very driven and productive manager, from a commercial perspective. He was appropriate for what Gaga wanted and needed at the time. But Bobby is better for her mental health, and seems to be closer with her in general. She can’t overwhelm herself anymore due to her physical and mental health problems.

16 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

I’m sure the incoming shady biches in this thread would rather have Troy Carter abuse Gaga with cheap gigs so they could have a performance of sour candy to scream yass queen to. :billie:

You should see the replies on the tweet they are petty as hell

Schwerk

I can't imagine having his (or her) job. That business is so tough. You can't please everybody, not even Gaga. He seems to be a wonderful, steady rock for her, which I love. They learn from each other a lot I feel.

I still find it odd how her career was managed at times. Like 3 years ago when she had to do the rescheduled Joanne shows and had to fly from Europe to the Grammy's and straight back to the UK to perform only to have to quit the tour after 2 shows.

The fact that only after a fan dealing with similar issues as Gaga explained to first Christian, and upon his request to Bobby, what it is like, the tour got canceled.

Same thing happened back at the Born This Way Ball. If Emma and her mother hadn't been there to connect with Gaga, she probably would've continued to perform in pain like she had.

I'm not saying this to judge Bobby, but to illustrate how strong willed Gaga must be. If she makes a commitment, to others, maybe to herself, she will keep it and exhaust herself if needed. It may be a coping mechanism of some sort, I don't know, I'm in no position to analyze her. But what I can say is that, as much I would love for Gaga to go live on Instagram and talk about how she's doing, or sit behind her piano and do a little Chromatica medley. She clearly doesn't want to, and that's ok. Sad, but true.

I'm sorry for side tracking.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

KindnessPunk2003
On 1/29/2021 at 4:43 AM, thehanyo said:

You can be an activist AND a pop star at the same time.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:37 PM, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

I don't care what anyone says, Bobby is perfect for Gaga. It's so lovely to see a manager care about her mental health and well being, he's done so much for her and they make a perfect team.

On 1/29/2021 at 7:00 AM, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Manager of the decade :applause:

On 1/29/2021 at 5:00 AM, PartySick said:

When Gaga says "I want to do this", it's Bobby's job to say "I'll get right on that!" :whitney:

yall im confused

is chromatica era over? or we're just waiting for the best time to continue it? :( :o

PartySick
Just now, KindnessPunk2003 said:

yall im confused

is chromatica era over? or we're just waiting for the best time to continue it? :( :o

It's not over despite what the little negatives say :huntyga:

Just be patient :heart:

đź–¤

KindnessPunk2003
Just now, PartySick said:

It's not over despite what the little negatives say :huntyga:

Just be patient :heart:

i hope to god it isnt. this era truly means so much to me. i need for gaga to restock the online store so i can throw her my pennies and support the era even more. lawd please dont be over :'( 

Justin Drew Bieber
29 minutes ago, KindnessPunk2003 said:

is the era over?

I think it’ll officially be “over” if she cancels and doesn’t re-schedule the tour. But we’re safe for at least another month because the Chromatica Oreos just came out, hopefully we get 1 more music video.

Archived