I still have no idea what managers do in life :billie:

They book tables for artists lunches and dinners, among others :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart
3 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

I’m sure the incoming shady biches in this thread would rather have Troy Carter abuse Gaga with cheap gigs so they could have a performance of sour candy to scream yass queen to. :billie:

Say it louder for the GGD moaners in the back of the room! 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

PartySick
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I still have no idea what managers do in life :billie:

When Gaga says "I want to do this", it's Bobby's job to say "I'll get right on that!" :whitney:

🖤

4 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Bobby cares about Gaga and her mental health and is not just trying to cash in on her.  He’s a great manager, regardless of how people perceive the Chromatica era.  He brings out the best in her.

Plus its very clear that Gaga is the boss. I shake my head when ever I see "fans" say that her team make her do stuff or make certain decisions. I think they work very well together and have a great friendship but Gaga calls the shots (as it should be). I think she calls the shots with the record company execs too. Obviously they give their opinions and she will either agree or not, but if she really doesn't want to do something I don't think they are gonna push her like they would a younger or less opinionated artist. Because they know they have a one of a kind artist who has proven that taking risks pays of 99.99999% of the time. 

Plus gaga can lovebomb people into changing their minds lol. I remember Jimmy iovine saying when he first met her that this chick with blonde hair and huge heels appeared in front of him and started talking about EDM etc and he didn't know wtf she was saying but he liked her so he signed her 😂

LGMonster95

idc what some people says but I'll let Bobby manage the rest of her career without a doubt. There's a lot of weird people in the music industry that overall doesn't care about you, they just want money out of you. Bobby really cares about Gaga and he's always there for her and idk how many managers like him are there overall. He's also a great manager, when it comes to getting Gaga the biggest events out there for her to perform, he might be the very best.

chromaticainmyhead
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Cheek to Cheek, AHS: Hotel, 2015 Oscars, TIHTY, the Superbowl (both the national anthem and the halftime show), and ASIB.

sometimes I wonder if they make something like four-year plans or plan years in advance where they want Gaga to be in the world with her career. Looking back since Bobby‘s managed her career everything she did added up to the next thing so flawlessly that it may seem like something they actively pursue to achieve in order to reach the next „level“

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

myluis617

What Truly Matters at the end of the Day, The impact Gaga had on humanity. The choices she made to help others is how I will remember Gaga. A lot of people will only remember her music but while Some of us will remember her for being an activist who made sure her Star Power was shifting culture for the better.

IllusionLover

Does this award consists on not saving the era from COVID and being asleep every time hackers and target leaked something... :oprah:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Diamond Heart
2 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Does this award consists on not saving the era from COVID and being asleep every time hackers and target leaked something... :oprah:

Nope its an award in the real world. For actually doing something and successfully during covid (Which the moaners/losers of this site dont understand) Not some stan bullshit about 'eras' :rip: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

15 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

No its for focusing on the important things in a year of worldwide trauma. 

Its why he's the one who steered her into becoming a lifetime artist respected by the masses and not having to rely on your kind of frivolous stan mentality. 

11 hours ago, Lighter said:

option #1 for the year 2020: Huge rollout 

option #2: sleep in a mansion for the remaining months

It's definitely not option #1 :ladyhaha:

I don't care what anyone says, Bobby is perfect for Gaga. It's so lovely to see a manager care about her mental health and well being, he's done so much for her and they make a perfect team.

Archived