Retailers limit Chromatica Oreo purchases due to high demand

Stef

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MercifulAir

They finally arrived to my hometown store. I ate half the container of them yesterday. They taste like vanilla sugar cookies and there’s a lot of frosting in the middle.

JusKeepBreathin

They are just sitting on a display in my local walmart next to the gluten free ones. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

How have people in the UK been able to get them? I've got them from a online store, they taste like vanilla cookie and the middle is quite sweet tasting. Overall I like them, just wish I could buy them from the supermarket.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, FAME HOOKER WENCH said:

How have people in the UK been able to get them? I've got them from a online store, they taste like vanilla cookie and the middle is quite sweet tasting. Overall I like them, just wish I could buy them from the supermarket.

I found them in a few different Tescos, 50p a pack

Awakened M

The Walmart in my area sells a **** TON of them.:billie:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

1 hour ago, dynamite said:

I found them in a few different Tescos, 50p a pack

I found the original Oreo's in the Gaga packaging for 65p but I want the Oreos's with the Chromatica flavour like the US made available in the UK.

Archived