Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Who the fuuck is trying to win a pack of oreos like come on

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I'm not sure why I dislike this so much; is it because I hate oreos or that this is cringey? Maybe both. :bear:

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Knife said:

I'm not sure why I dislike this so much; is it because I hate oreos or that this is cringey? Maybe both. :bear:

It's cringy as hell. How can you be as serious as a multi talented artist getting an Oscar and slaying all musical genres to... a Oreo seller.

I love her so much, but that thing as zero goal apart being cringy.

Delulu Rogers

remember when someone said a few weeks ago how not to expect a sour candy video cause it would be cringey for someone who just sang the national anthem and is an icon to release a video of her dancing in some provocative costumes singing sour candy? Yeah...i think this is way more cringey than any sour candy content 

RickMonster98

Is this what we get? After buying cds, streaming like our life depends on it, buying jockstraps and umbrellas this is what we get? 

She's a clown:billie:

Bloody hooker

The thread title :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Rahrahbitchson

The meltdowns i laugh, if you dont want to eat it then just dont eat the cookie, i couldnt care less about this oreo era but it doesnt bother me either i mean am i the only one that is not expecting any chromatica promo or sour candy video? I mean if she wanted to promote chromatica she would have done it a long ago and not a year later when it doesnt have ANY SENSE, so stop asking for videos, whats the point of releasing now? Its time to move on, era is over 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

LGMonster95

"We don't care about you doing ads for Oreo but let us make 100 threads about it".

Just stop caring about it (for real) if it bothers you that much, nobody is forcing any of you to like this project (or any other Gaga project) she's not going to do things that you'll like every single time, also y'all should keep questionable comments like "Nobody likes this" to yourself because It's just not true, I saw fans that cares about this. I'm also not that much into this Oreo thing but I don't need to put others down with comments like that just to show everybody how frustrated I am because she doesn't do what I want. If you want to make your stan life better, just wait for things to happen without caring too much about those rumours that you hear.

Justin Drew Bieber
3 hours ago, Knife said:

I feel too old (I’m 25) to act excited over a damn cookie hunt :air:

Archived