💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s assistant is confident Britney will tell her story one day

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The following has came out from someone who has managed to watch the documentary early:

For background Felicia is Britney’s assistant and was Britney’s assistant from the very beginning and was basically Britney’s second mom.

Fe:

Britney Is ‘Capable’ of Being a Free Woman

Speaking out for the first time in years, Culotta admits in the documentary that she “didn’t then nor do I now understand what a conservatorship is.” That said, taking Britney’s age and accomplishments into consideration, her former assistant says she knows “firsthand [what Britney is] capable of.”

Britney Will Speak Out One Day

At the end of the documentary, Culotta says she is confident that fans will get to hear from Britney again.

“I know at some point she will tell her story. I know she will,” she says. “And I am so grateful for when that point comes, that she’s able to sit down and … everything will fall into place.”

Nancy Carson:

Jamie Was Not as Present as Lynne Early On

Nancy Carson, the talent agent who helped Britney land an Off-Broadway role in New York City as a child, recalls seeing Jamie around Britney much less than Lynne in the early 1990s.

“Jamie visited from time to time and was anxious to see this time be worthwhile so that he could justify the money that it was costing to do this,” Carson says.

Former Jive executive Kaiman, meanwhile, tells viewers that Lynne “supported” Britney’s music career while Jamie was seemingly absent.

“Her mother would do whatever it took, personally and for the family’s sake, for Britney to be a star,” Kaiman recounts. “I never talked to her father. The only thing Jamie ever said to me was, ‘My daughter is going to be so rich she’s going to buy me a boat.’ That’s all I’m going to say about Jamie.”

Kevin Tancharoen:

Britney Was Never a ‘Puppet’

Kevin Tancharoen, who worked as one of Britney’s backup dancers in the prime of her career, contends in the film that she was “definitely in control of a lot of decisions” while on tour.

“That idea that Britney is a puppet who just gets moved around and gets told what to do is incredibly inaccurate,” he says. “When I was involved in all of those years, we would present a lot of ideas. She would have to like them, and she would have to approve them. She was very creative. She was the one who knew what she wanted to do, and she would make that happen or her people would make that happen for her. That’s how I got hired is because she just told somebody, ‘No, I want him to do it.’ And it happened within an hour. She was the boss.”

Adam Streisand:

Adam Streisand, a trial lawyer who specializes in conservatorships and estates, tells viewers that he met with Britney after her 2008 hospitalization when she was looking for an attorney.

“The first question I had was, ‘Does Britney have the capacity to be able to hire me? Does she have the ability to take my advice?’” he remembers asking during their meeting. “The first thing is Britney was able to make the judgment. [She said,] ‘Hey, I get what’s going on. I get that I’m not going to be able to resist this conservatorship or avoid this conservatorship.’ So, that’s a pretty sound judgment. The second thing was, she said, ‘I don’t want my father to be the conservator.’ That was her one request. She wanted a professional or somebody independent. … Britney did not want her father to be the conservator of her person, the person who makes decisions about hermedical care, treatment, so on and so forth. She also didn’t want him controlling her finances.”

However, the judge on the case ultimately disagreed with Streisand’s assertion that the entertainer was capable of retaining her own lawyer, so he was not brought onto the case.

“I felt that was not the right decision by the judge,” Streisand says, acknowledging that the judge had seen Britney’s medical report while he had not. “I felt that based on my interactions with Britney that she was capable.”

Source: Breatheheavy/US Magazine

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George

I hope this day will come soon! She deserves freedom to share her story and what happened to her during this time. 

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Britney Is ‘Capable’ of Being a Free Woman

Now every time I hear that song I'll think of her :bradley:

I can't wait to see her in control of her own career and life.

🖤

ELECTROHEART

Imagine that your name is Culotta :flower:

Mexicans will understand :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Come to think of it, Britney Spears has an unbelievable story even from an outside perspective. I hope we get to see the inside perspective some day. 

blackpink

the day britney is finally free and is able to share her story will be a wonderful one :heart:

BUtterfield 8

In 2 years Sean turns 18 so I hope he can talk more about what his mother is going through if Britney lets him

Phaye Monster

I sincerely hope that the day comes soon where she has the freedom to tell the world everything that has happened to her. 
Jamie just keeps getting worse and worse... how could someone treat their daughter this way? “She’ll buy me a boat” in exchange for her freedom?? 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I sincerely hope that the day comes soon where she has the freedom to tell the world everything that has happened to her. 
Jamie just keeps getting worse and worse... how could someone treat their daughter this way? “She’ll buy me a boat” in exchange for her freedom?? 

Jamie is disgusting at the last hearing he literally said Britney is like a ‘race horse’ and should be treated like one - what sort of ‘father says that’.

The way Britney was never close to him and she witnessed him being an alcoholic and abusive to her mom while Britney was growing up. Britney is the one who saved them from going completely broke when she got her record deal. 

She really deserves to be free and happy, she has gone through hell :bradley: it’s just so sad.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Economy

Going outside the conservatorship issue for a minute its cool to know she was in control of a lot of stuff artistically

I always bought into the stereotype that she is a manufactured star in everyway and just does whatever she was told

While im sure her label and promoters demanded a lot of specific stuff she had to follow, its cool to know she was also a real artist :giveup:

And i hope this shenanigans really ends soon so she can still enjoy the little youth she has left :/

She's managed through unimaginable stress to a scale most of us would never experience. I'm amazed by the human condition and that she could make it through as long as she has. She must have hope that her future will improve, and that gives me hope for it too.

migamiga

And when that moment comes, i don’t think we’ll be able to comprehend everything she’s been through. I think we’ll be both shocked and not shocked. As a lamb, i thought i had an idea of what Mariah had been through but her book details way more than you could imagine (and she was almost coerced into a cship by family also)

LaLuna
31 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Imagine that your name is Culotta :flower:

Mexicans will understand :flower:

Not just Mexicans... culotte means panties in French :ally:

I sure do hope she tells her story one day. A tell-all book from Britney would be a fascinating read, she's been through SO much. 

Archived